• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks Kevin!! Re: Fantasmic Dinner Package

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
Thanks for answering my question about the Fantasmic dinner package. I booked our reservation for Hollywood Brown Derby and hearing you say it's one of the best places to dine on property, makes me feel confident that we're going to love it!

As for being envious, you and John are welcome to join us..I promise I won't touch you!! :lmao:

Thanks again!! You made my day!

I think you will have an awesome time.

The Hollywood Brown Derby is an elegant place....where you can wear shorts and a tshirt. The physical space is beautiful....old Hollywood glamour.

Let me know what you think.

Kevin

You'll love it! One of my favorite meals!! Enjoy...and enjoy fantasmic, great show IMHO

I agree that you will have a great time. We have been to the Brown Derby before, but just did it as the Fantasmic package for the first time. We were so glad that we did. Kevin is right, it was so nice to be able to skip waiting in the line for the show.

Now if they would only include exiting the show as part of the package. :rotfl2:

I agree that you will have a great time. We have been to the Brown Derby before, but just did it as the Fantasmic package for the first time. We were so glad that we did. Kevin is right, it was so nice to be able to skip waiting in the line for the show.

Now if they would only include exiting the show as part of the package. :rotfl2:

I agree with that exiting thing. The first time we went they let us go out the way we came in, but last time we went with the crowd....and they messed up and wouldn't even let us go the back way where our stroller was parked!! Needless to say I didn't go back and get it, but a CM did!! Wasn't happy!!

I always do the Fantasmic package :cool1: :cool1: Great not waiting!!

Not sure if it was mentioned, but the first 5 or so rows can get wet. We sat in row 3 I think and the wind blew the water on us :rotfl2: it was cold out so people were running around moving up, but there wasn't many places to go by then. Just keep it that in mind. There isnt a bad seat in the house!

I agree the Brown Derby is great. However, if price is an issue then Hollywood and Vine is $23.99 per adult & $11.99 per child. The Brown Derby is $36.99 per adult & $10.99 per child. Hollywood & Vine is a nice value at $23.99 with a nice spread. I do not know if Kevin has ever reviewed Hollywood & Vine?

I agree the Brown Derby is great. However, if price is an issue then Hollywood and Vine is $23.99 per adult & $11.99 per child. The Brown Derby is $36.99 per adult & $10.99 per child. Hollywood & Vine is a nice value at $23.99 with a nice spread. I do not know if Kevin has ever reviewed Hollywood & Vine?

Totally agree. I know that H&V gets inconsistent reviews, but we have always enjoyed it. We'll be there Friday for dinner & Fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter