Thanks To Our European Pin Friends

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We just got back from our World Wind Tour last night. We were so happy to meet Liesbeth, Marie, Peter, Yvonne and Molly. Your hospitality is appreciated.
Marie & Pete, you went out of your way to meet us. Yvonne & Mom, you spent the day with us in Edinburgh, and Liesbeth you took time on your day off as a DLP CM to meet with us and take us to the park. We also met Frank and Peter from the DLP pin trading staff. They were very gracious and Frank went out of his way to find me Chip & Dale pins.
Thanks again to all our pin trading family in Paris, London and Edinburgh.
We just loved Disneyland Paris, we stayed in Hotel New York and had a terriffic time. We travelled by ship, plane, train, Eurostar, bus and automobiles, we went to 5 different countries and everyplace that we went, Milton bought pins. What a surprise.
I just bought myself the DLP Pin Trading Princesss hat.
Again, thanks to everyone we met on our trip to Disneyland, our cruise on the Golden Princess, our visits to Edinburgh, Dublin, Glasgow, Belfast and London. Would you believe we found 3 different Disney stores (Belfast, Dublin and London). We also loved the London version of Mary Poppins The Musical. We saw it on Thursday.

Michele & Milton

Wow, sounds like you had a fabulous time!

Glad to hear that you had a super time.
Hopefully you'll get a chance to post details of your trip ;)

Reid

Wow, it sounds like you had a fantastic time! We always love a trip report here so please feel free to tell us more about what you did and what you enjoyed!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter