Thanks to the guy who was working at Space Mountain on Saturday Night

Saber

Earning My Ears
On Saturday I took my brother for his very first trip to Walt Disney World. There were several things I wanted to do with him and I was saving MK for the last thing of the day. I wanted to make sure we hit all the Mountain rides. The first one we headed towards was Space Mountain. The Stand By sign said the wait was only 20 minutes. However, the line was well out the door. I went over to the Fast Pass distribution and found a CM. I asked him, "20 minutes?" He said, "No... it's much longer." I tried to hide my dissapointment since I didn't think we'd be able to do it even with a FP. I turned to my brother and said, "Do you want to get a FP and try to get it before Wishes?" He was still thinking about it when the guy handed me a ride switch for Space Mountain! He said, "Here, you guys enjoy the ride." I thanked him a bunch of times and we got right on the ride. My brother LOVED it and told me that if the line hadn't been so long he would've wanted to ride it again.

It's things like that that make me love Disney and the people who work for the company.

Tiggerfan14 said:
That is great! Just curious what is a ride switch?

It's a fast pass you can use for as many people as you want for whatever time you want.

Thanks, I called my son and asked him too. He is currently working at disney on the college program and works at space mountain. I told him about your post and he was very exicted! He worked saturday nite and he is gonna pass the thanks on to all who also worked on saturday. I told him that people appreciate them. I wasn't sure of your situation with your brother.Hold old is he? You mentioned it was his first time at Disney and that is great , you got a little pixied dust sent your way!!!
:banana: :wizard: :wave:

Tiggerfan14 said:
I wasn't sure of your situation with your brother.Hold old is he? You mentioned it was his first time at Disney and that is great , you got a little pixied dust sent your way!!!

He's 14. He absolutly loves Disney now. We go every weekend.

A ride switch is not just a Fastpass that is used for as many people you want whenever you want.

A ride switch is used when one parent of a youngster not able to go on the ride has to sit out with the youngster while the rest of the party rides. When they come out the "baybsitter" can then use the Rider Swtich and and bring two (2) people back for a second ride with him.

You received a special gift from the CM to help make your day at magical one.

Best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter