Thanks you Sandra at WL Lobby Pin Cart

agnes!

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=darkorchid
She is the BEST, has gone above and beyond the past two times we've seen her. First time, helping our DD find a certain pin and then on our last trip helped my DH with his own particular pin quest. This woman deserves a RAISE.
I'm sure we'll be stopping by the Wilderness Lodge Pin Cart on any of our future WDW trips.

agnes!

agnes! said:
She is the BEST, has gone above and beyond the past two times we've seen her. First time, helping our DD find a certain pin and then on our last trip helped my DH with his own particular pin quest. This woman deserves a RAISE.
I'm sure we'll be stopping by the Wilderness Lodge Pin Cart on any of our future WDW trips.

agnes!

Sandra is a personal friend of mine, she's an awesome CM!

You have very good taste in friends :thumbsup2 . Everyone in our family is a big fan :cheer2: of hers.

agnes!

Everyone i've had contact with at the Wilderness Lodge Pin Cart have been really nice and friendly. Makes for a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter