Thanksgiving Catering

MikeNamez

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Family and I are staying off property in an airbnb the week of Thanksgiving and were looking to get Thanksgiving dinner catered.
Besides the whole foods/winn dixie/publix options has anyone ever done this that could provide some more local places to look into.
We are staying in the Reunion area, willing to pick up the day before. Any suggestions/input is appreciated!

ps, i saw a place called Chef Eddies in Orlando.. has anyone ever been there even for a regular meal?

There is a Facebook group called "Ear for Eachother" which is to promote the businesses and side hustles of cast members who were furloughed or laid off. due to COVID. There are several in that group that cater, you might want to check there.

I've heard good things about 4 Rivers Smokehouse's Thanksgiving catering. They have kind of a cult following in Orlando because their food is just that good. I don't know what they do specifically for Thanksgiving but I imagine it's southern style stuff, much like their normal menu. There is one in Kissimmee but it might be a little far from where you are staying.

Personally I have also done Thanksgiving catering around the theme parks and we did Whole Foods. I believe we picked it up from a location near Universal. I know you said "besides Whole Foods" but I would still recommend them. The food was great, including one of the best turkeys we ever had.

I've heard good things about 4 Rivers Smokehouse's Thanksgiving catering. They have kind of a cult following in Orlando because their food is just that good. I don't know what they do specifically for Thanksgiving but I imagine it's southern style stuff, much like their normal menu. There is one in Kissimmee but it might be a little far from where you are staying.

Personally I have also done Thanksgiving catering around the theme parks and we did Whole Foods. I believe we picked it up from a location near Universal. I know you said "besides Whole Foods" but I would still recommend them. The food was great, including one of the best turkeys we ever had.

We are actually in Kissimmee which may work well. Its good to know that Whole Foods is a solid option, I wasn't expecting much since they are a big chain. Thanks for the feed back, I'll be checking out 4 rivers for sure too.

We are actually in Kissimmee which may work well. Its good to know that Whole Foods is a solid option, I wasn't expecting much since they are a big chain. Thanks for the feed back, I'll be checking out 4 rivers for sure too.
The 4Rivers in Kissimmee is in the east part of the Loop area, near OBT. You'll be about the same distance from the one in Winter Garden, which might be an easier drive.

The 4Rivers in Kissimmee is in the east part of the Loop area, near OBT. You'll be about the same distance from the one in Winter Garden, which might be an easier drive.

You are correct, I looked yesterday and they are both about 25 minutes from our airbnb. I reached out to them yesterday and they said Thanksgiving packages would go live first week of October. They are also open until 8PM the day before for pick up which is great, I didn't want to give up half my Epcot day to go get it or be around for delivery. 4 Rivers it is!

Thanks all for the help everyone.

Four Rivers for me!! You could also try the Coop owned by 4 Rivers they do chicken but I bet they do turkey too. At both restaurants the baked goods are out of this world too! Wish I was there now.

Four Rivers for me!! You could also try the Coop owned by 4 Rivers they do chicken but I bet they do turkey too. At both restaurants the baked goods are out of this world too! Wish I was there now.
Good to know about the baked stuff. Was actually thinking of picking up a cake from gideons but don’t know if i want to drive 45 min to pick it up.

Good to know about the baked stuff. Was actually thinking of picking up a cake from gideons but don’t know if i want to drive 45 min to pick it up.
Cake from 4 R or Coop is just as good and the chocolate chip cookies are too! Try the Bayou Bars too. Actually, the salted caramel bars are good ...actually everything is good. I will say that the sides are ok but go for the bread pudding it is made from Crispy Creme donuts....OMG. I usually get it with extra frosting because there really are NOT enough carbs in it as it is LOL

I will be at the Riviera resort thanksgiving week of this year. Does anyone know if 4 Rivers Steakhouse would deliver to the resort?

Cracker Barrell has done my Thanksgiving meal for the past 5 years. I get the hot one with turkey and ham plus sides. I live outside the delivery area so I just drive there and pick it up. This is at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter