Thanksgiving in San Jose, California

ekmom

Mouseketeer
My DD is working for a few months near San Jose, California and we will be going out there to spend Thanksgiving weekend with her. Can anyone suggest somewhere to go for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner? We're not foodies so we're not looking for anything gourmet or fancy, just a good turkey dinner with all of the usual accompaniments. A buffet would be good but it doesn't have to be that. I'd like to spend no more than about $40 per person. Suggestions anyone?

http://www.harryshofbrau.com/about.html

This is where I would go for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner (not sure if they are open, I'd call) My DH loves their turkey dinner year round. I miss Harry's!

San Jose is my hometown and we always eat there when we visit.

I also recommend Harrys. They have good food.

It is buffet style. It is good food and reasonably priced. It is like a beer hall so it is not "fine dining".

They do not have reservations, so you just show up.

Chris

I also recommend Harrys. They have good food.

It is buffet style. It is good food and reasonably priced. It is like a beer hall so it is not "fine dining".

They do not have reservations, so you just show up.

Chris
Slight correction - if is cafeteria style. You choose a dinner and they serve you and put it on your tray - extra items not included in the meal are charged accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter