Thanksgiving Resort

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
How do the resorts dress up for the holidays. We're making our first Thanksgiving trip and would like to try one of the resorts. Since I am sure they're packed I would assume I would have a difficult time with an AP, DC or AAA discount. Any suggestions.

There are 4 of us. The kids are both teens. One girl and one boy so we need to be able to get a rollaway.

I made my reservations back in April & May for Thanksgiving weekend (11/27-12/1) for the CBR, which is now closing for rehab until December.. so all of us had to go to another hotel, mod or deluxe...Me, I'm one of the lucky families who asked for and received the Poly!!!

I used Delta vacations.. .... I don't know if there are any codes left... doubtful, they're usually gone RIGHT away.

Call CRO and ask what's open... if you don't ask -- you'll never know. it's still worth a try!

Good luck:D

I was told there are NO rooms left with the current discount code. :( You might try booking through Expedia, however, I believe all of their room reservations include UPH passes.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter