Thankyou Chip n Dale

rafiki77

Earning My Ears
I realize this probably won't get to the actual actors who played Chip N Dale but it's worth a try. In December 2003 my dad, stepmom and I took a trip to WDW. It was the day of Mickey Very Merry Christmas. Which we were lucky to get tickets for. Anyhow, as we got off the ferry, Chip and Dale were standing there greeting everyone. The two came up to my dad who is in a wheelchair (he's had esophageal cancer given 3 months to live, he's had 5 heart attacks each time told going to die, Quintuple bypass surgery where we found out his heart was in backwards! plus 2 massive strokes in which one of them he was in a coma for 1.5 weeks. we again were told he would die both times. Oh and did I mention he's still alive!) Chip and Dale not only came up to my dad but you gave him a hug and took a picture with him. My dad smiled ear to ear, well atleast as best as he could. Thankyou it made my dads day Thankyou!!!! Thankyou!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter