THANKYOU for the BEST Trip EVER!!!

jacobsmom

Mouseketeer
Thank you!!! This past summer we brought DS8 to Disneyworld and I was scared. He's only had vision for a couple years and uses a wheel chair with lightup wheels. Even adults stop and stare. When we entered DisneyWorld I questioned if I had made the right decision to be there... his hearing is sensative, it was August and way past hot... people were walking right over us. Anyway--the CM's were fantastic. They helped us get DS8 into the front at shows---and were so wonderful I cried almost all day! At Chef Mickeys--the characters took 5 extra minutes (each one!)at our table!!! DS was shaking he was so excited!!! When Mickey came over, DS said "I've waited my whole life to meet you!" I just cried!!! Mickey went out and came back with a signed placemat (they had all signed his autogrph book and done pictures) and a cupcake with a candle! (More crying and I am a tough Mom...) We went back into the park, took a turn and there was a parade with one of DS fave characters: Wood's Roundup gang!!! Cowgirl Emily, asked if DS8 could "lead" the parade and wheeled him in front of everyone! As we cried so excited for him, DS asked if he could meet Woody, Bullseye and Jesse and get their autographs.... Cowgirl Emily told a CM to have us follow her after the show behind the scenes.... While other parents shoved their kids in front of my sons wheelchair, Cowgirl Emily, got the characters to come to DS8 so he could meet them and afterward we followed them behind the scenes where Cowgirl Emily gave her autograph and got Woody, Bullseye, and Jesse's as well!!!:yay: Seriously... DS was so excited!!! And I couldn't stop crying! I've gotten so used to questions, and people pushing in front of us that all of this just warmed our hearts. DS8 is now focused on going BACK to Disneyworld. He looks through the scrapbook I made him with the pictures and autographs and talks about going back to Disneyworld--hopeful that we'll see Cowgirl Emily and her friends again soon. THANKYOU... for making DS dreams come true! Cowgirl Emily--you are our hero and have blessed us more than you know!!!

At Chef Mickeys--the characters took 5 extra minutes (each one!)at our table!!! DS was shaking he was so excited!!! When Mickey came over, DS said "I've waited my whole life to meet you!" I just cried!!!

:( :( omg how sweet!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter