Thanx CBR CM's, you saved my trip!

madenon

Mouseketeer
Back home in the dreaded evergoing rain and cold 50 degrees fahrenheit, I really want to say thanks to the CM's working the front desk at CBR.

Randy,
Lisa,
Cedric,
Karen,
and all of those other CM's I forgot the name of or didn't even know about;

thanks from the bottom of my heart for saving my trip by picking up the pieces of ruin that NWA left after breaking my powerchair and being a pain in the rear about it. You went out of your ways to help me. You didn't have to try and fix something that NWA scr*wd up, but did so and with flair. It was heart warming and truly saved the trip.

It sounds like there is a wonderful story of starting badly but ending well behind your Thank You note. Care to share?

We haven't stayed at CBR for several years, but will be there in November. I wasn't too sure how I felt about staying there (The first & only time we stayed there, our DD got lost for about ten minutes and we were all kind of traumatized & haven't been back for about 7 years, but *anyway*...). Thanks to your thanks...now I'm starting to really look forward to CBR.

agnes!

Hi Agnes,

you can read the story elswhere on the DIS. The link is http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1580092

Oops, losing your DD, that must have been such a scare! Hopefully you'll feel the same way in november as I did at CBR. Not only were the CM's heaven sent, but I really liked the theming and the way they carried it out. It really was a holiday within a holiday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter