That was utterly terrifying and I regret having joined you (comments welcome)

Congrats!! I have considered doing the LA marathon next year. Do you think its a good experience/course?
I would definitely recommend, especially if you're relatively local. There seem to also be a lot of local running groups that train together and offer support. And next year is the 40th, so that should be special. @Marebear_runs also wrote a short recap in the 2024 Running main forum thread.

Only thing is to make sure to have a plan if you'll have a cheer squad as the tracking app is terrible 🤣

woo hoo! Sounds like you had an awesome race!
I did! Thanks for all the journal support along the way 😀
Awesome job, congrats! Sounds like a fun race weekend. And happy belated birthday! 🥳
It definitely was, and thank you!🎉
Congrats and happy birthday!! Love all that bling!! :banana: :banana:
Bling is what drives my racing (and running) haha.
Congrats, that's a great time!
Thank you!
Nice write up, congratulations on the great time!

Happy belated birthday!!! 🥳
Thanks for reading 😁

I would definitely recommend, especially if you're relatively local. There seem to also be a lot of local running groups that train together and offer support. And next year is the 40th, so that should be special. @Marebear_runs also wrote a short recap in the 2024 Running main forum thread.

Only thing is to make sure to have a plan if you'll have a cheer squad as the tracking app is terrible 🤣
Thanks for the rec! Hopefully it aligns with my schedule next year =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter