That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up; A Feb. '21 birthday TR with a little "extra" thrown in *LINK TO NEW TR! 10/9!*

Hey everyone! I know it's been about a month but I need to get "complete" in the update title so figured I'd come back once more!

First of all I want to thank you guys again for following along ❤ You all know I love writing them! We leave again in 7 days for our "Citricos is open" trip but I don't think I'll be doing a report on that so I'll be here again along with everyone else to write up our 50th trip this fall!

Speaking of our trip next Monday, I forced Jenny and Joe @ JennySanders to come lol so we get to see our BFF's again for a couple days! Another special friend also added days to the front of her and her DH's already scheduled trip so we can see each other and that just makes my heart so happy. Otherwise we're at Wilderness Lodge and I cannot wait to be in my favorite resort in a refurbed room! We're doing all 4 parks but plan afternoon pool/drink time and right now have ADR's for:

*Topolino's dinner which will be new to us
*Toledo which will be new to us
*Paradiso 37 lunch and that's new to us
*Hollywood Brown Derby lunch
*and of course Citricos dinner!

We also plan to hit up Geyser Point and either Jock Lindsay's or possibly Capt. Cooke's for those pulled pork nachos.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer! Stay safe, and I'll leave you with some pictures from our family trip to Punta Cana a couple weeks ago :)

Our awesome Butler Marcelo

Madonna show on our first night

we're at Wilderness Lodge and I cannot wait to be in my favorite resort in a refurbed room!
I know you will have a great time at WL with the Dis friends. :)

I love the fact that the WL boat to MK docks right next to the walking path to the GF. It is now really easy to travel between those two resorts. :)

I'll leave you with some pictures from our family trip to Punta Cana a couple weeks ago
That is a very cute picture of you and the boys. It looks like everyone really enjoyed the vacation. I'm impressed that Madonna was one of the shows there. :)

Speaking of our trip next Monday, I forced Jenny and Joe @ JennySanders to come lol
:laughing: Good for yo!
so we get to see our BFF's again for a couple days!
:goodvibes
*Paradiso 37 lunch and that's new to us
*Hollywood Brown Derby lunch
*and of course Citricos dinner!

We also plan to hit up Geyser Point and either Jock Lindsay's or possibly Capt. Cooke's for those pulled pork nachos.
That all sounds great!
Terribly envious! :laughing:

And thanks for the Punta Cana photos! :)

Have a wonderful Citrico’s trip and say hi to everyone!
The trip to Punta Cana looks so relaxing, such a difference from running around Disney, lol 😂
I’m excited to stay at WL the end of September in a refurbished room, yay!
Pulled pork nachos are on my must do list for my next trip!

I love the fact that the WL boat to MK docks right next to the walking path to the GF. It is now really easy to travel between those two resorts. :)
Yes! I just love the boat in general!
That is a very cute picture of you and the boys. It looks like everyone really enjoyed the vacation.
Thank you :) Very very different than what we're used to but both boys said they enjoyed it more than Disney. Who's their real mom!!!!!
I'm impressed that Madonna was one of the shows there. :)
The other 2 nights they had rock shows; one was classic 70's and one was 80's. Both are my kind of music but interestingly enough the Madonna show had the most energy.
And thanks for the Punta Cana photos! :)
Welcome! Thanks for being here again!
You really had to twist our arms, lol!!!! So excited to see you and Steve!!!!! 😘 😘 😘 😘
Counting the days!!
Dang, wish it was me. and no report for that trip? How will I know if you have any fun?!
Who Dis' ⁉
(Just kidding we all know I only pop into TRs these days to heckle my friends)
Just kidding, at least you know your responsibility here! And I'll be sure my surprise friend fills you in on all our fun :love1:
The trip to Punta Cana looks so relaxing, such a difference from running around Disney, lol 😂
Yes it was lol! It took me almost the whole trip to finally be like "OK, It's fine if we just hang at the pool all day again" ! But I'm the only one in the family who finds it hard to relax so it was perfect for the guys.
Have a wonderful Citrico’s trip and say hi to everyone!
Thanks and I will!

Chris smiling in not one, but TWO pics! That's some sort of record! That place must be nice!

I think we overlap some and I hope to see you!

Chris smiling in not one, but TWO pics! That's some sort of record! That place must be nice!

I think we overlap some and I hope to see you!
Haha he actually is telling people he LIKED the vacation! And he spent a good deal of time hanging in the pools with us! I was shocked and pleasantly surprised :)

Also I totally forgot you'll be there next week so I just texted you to see when we can meet up :love:

First of all I want to thank you guys again for following along ❤ You all know I love writing them! We leave again in 7 days for our "Citricos is open" trip but I don't think I'll be doing a report on that so I'll be here again along with everyone else to write up our 50th trip this fall!

Wouldn't have missed it for the world. :hug:

Speaking of our trip next Monday, I forced Jenny and Joe @ JennySanders to come lol so we get to see our BFF's again for a couple days! Another special friend also added days to the front of her and her DH's already scheduled trip so we can see each other and that just makes my heart so happy. Otherwise we're at Wilderness Lodge and I cannot wait to be in my favorite resort in a refurbed room! We're doing all 4 parks but plan afternoon pool/drink time and right now have ADR's for:

Hope you all have just the best time! Such fun!

I'm soooo looking forward to trying this one so much!

You may be the only person in Disney history to travel for a restaurant reopening. And here I thought I loved food :love: Can't wait to hear about it

Speaking of our trip next Monday, I forced Jenny and Joe @ JennySanders to come lol so we get to see our BFF's again for a couple days! Another special friend also added days to the front of her and her DH's already scheduled trip so we can see each other and that just makes my heart so happy.
Oh wow I didn't realize it was a full on party. Enjoy :drinking1

This was so good we ate here twice last trip. Excited that Jiko is reopening so we can do some comparison but Topolinos may be taking over the #1 spot for me.

Wouldn't have missed it for the world. :hug:
Aw thank you! I have been, as my granddaughter would say, "super bad" at staying up on others' TR's so I need to get over to both of yours!
Hope you all have just the best time! Such fun!
It was a great trip actually with more resort/eating/drinking/friends time than park time!
I'm soooo looking forward to trying this one so much!
OK so Toledo totally blew us away! WAY better than I had thought and Steve for some reason had low expectations. One of our DIS friends was also with us and fell in love with their charcuterie that we shared and I will say, I will be ordering that again in Sept!
I’ve loved following along on your trip. Punto Cana looks beautiful. Enjoy catching up with Jenny, Joe & co. I’ve no doubt the craic will be mighty🥳
Thanks Moira :love2:It was another great trip; I'm waiting until Sept to do another TR but I'm sure you'll get all the sordid details when Jenny does hers lol!
You may be the only person in Disney history to travel for a restaurant reopening. And here I thought I loved food :love: Can't wait to hear about it
HAHA glad I impressed ya! It's easier and easier to come up with a reason to go to Disney and Rony is a good one,
This was so good we ate here twice last trip. Excited that Jiko is reopening so we can do some comparison but Topolinos may be taking over the #1 spot for me.
I also can't wait to go back to Jiko!
So for us Topolino was good; Steve had what I think Jason had and I had the rigatoni; the apps were delicious though, Our server was wonderful but we feel like, if we were dining with someone who wanted to go there we'd go ;) but otherwise wouldn't go back. Toledo on the other hand was amazing!!!! I think you guys would love it.

Aw thank you! I have been, as my granddaughter would say, "super bad" at staying up on others' TR's so I need to get over to both of yours!

And you will always be welcome, my sweet friend. :)

It was a great trip actually with more resort/eating/drinking/friends time than park time!

Sometimes that is the best kind of trip!!! Super looking forward to my Sept 28th- Oct 3rd trip with a BUNCH of my longest-standing DIS Friends!

OK so Toledo totally blew us away! WAY better than I had thought and Steve for some reason had low expectations. One of our DIS friends was also with us and fell in love with their charcuterie that we shared and I will say, I will be ordering that again in Sept!

Cannot WAIT to try it even more now!! Mmm! I will never say no to a good charcute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter