• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The 2009 Vero Beach Adoration and INFO thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rob! I'm ready to give you my dates for the 2010 roll call:banana::banana:

deb

Hey Deb....let me know if ya like and I'll add it to page 1. Rob will be able to copy all the info from page 1 when I hand over the thread to him :goodvibes

I am thinking of another VB stay too ! Looking at early May again.

Maria

Quick VB question for you!

Is the pool at VB heated?

We're going between Christmas and NYE and I'm not dumb enough to ask if the temperature is going to be warm enough to swim. :laughing: But being from Michigan if the pool is heated then it will be warm enough to swim.

TIA!
Karen

Does anyone have an answer for Karen ? I wish I could help ya out here Karen....I've only been to VB in warm months (May and Aug).

Maria

Add us to the list:
We will be at Vero from June 5-8! It is our first time there. Any suggestions for this newbie? We plan to bring our noodles and beach chairs.

Hey Deb....let me know if ya like and I'll add it to page 1. Rob will be able to copy all the info from page 1 when I hand over the thread to him :goodvibes

I am thinking of another VB stay too ! Looking at early May again.

Maria

Hey Maria! :) I have VB booked for May 9 to 19, yep 10 days and will enjoy every minute of it, doing absolutely nothing but deciding if I should be at the beach or pool, and where to eat dinner at night! :yay:
That would be neat if we could meet up again!

I was able to book a 1 BR at VB for June 13-18. :cool1: This will be our third year in a row. We find it a very relaxing end to a WDW vacation.

Hey, it has been a long time since I have been on this thread and just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed and especially to Maria and Rob, you guys made 09 rock. We are leaving tonight for 2 weeks at the BCV (Thanksgiving and the week after), but honestly in my head I am thinking about the 8 days in April that we have booked at Vero!!! Being from Michigan, this is what gets me thru the winter, and when my 13 year old daughter ask my wife and I, if when she goes to college could we take her to a week in Vero for her Spring Break. 5 years away and she is thinking she still wants to hang out with the folks at Vero. This place is special!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hope all of your Holidays are fantastic.

Tom

Hey, it has been a long time since I have been on this thread and just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed and especially to Maria and Rob, you guys made 09 rock. We are leaving tonight for 2 weeks at the BCV (Thanksgiving and the week after), but honestly in my head I am thinking about the 8 days in April that we have booked at Vero!!! Being from Michigan, this is what gets me thru the winter, and when my 13 year old daughter ask my wife and I, if when she goes to college could we take her to a week in Vero for her Spring Break. 5 years away and she is thinking she still wants to hang out with the folks at Vero. This place is special!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hope all of your Holidays are fantastic.

Tom

Thanks for the kind words Tom ! Here's hoping you have an awesome 2 weeks at BCV !!! WOW ! How cool is that to be living in WDW for 2 weeks. I'll be in WDW (SSR) from Dec 12-16. It was booked last minute and it was a miracle I even got SSR because I had called 2 days before and nothing was available at all. In fact, the DVC CM told me there was nothing available a mere 2 hours before I called ! So even though it's only 4 days looking forward to it. And I'm hoping to be able to give Rob a 2010 date for VB :cool1: You also have a great Thanksgiving in the World Tom !

Maria

Hello! I am not new to Disney, but brand new to information regarding Vero Beach. One question: if one wanted to book a Beach Cottage for one of the summer months (let's say August) how far in advance would you need to book it to make sure you got one? Thanks for all of your help--this thread has been invaluable to me as I have been doing research lately.

twang -
Assuming VB isn't your home resort (and you're going to use DVC points) I'd try to get it right at your 7 month mark.

twang -
Assuming VB isn't your home resort (and you're going to use DVC points) I'd try to get it right at your 7 month mark.

Oops-maybe I should have mentioned that I am not a DVC member. Gad. Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

Oops-maybe I should have mentioned that I am not a DVC member. Gad. Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

If you know for sure when you want to go, and you'll be making reservations through Central reservations and paying cash -- Personally I'd make the reservation as soon as possible. You can always cancel 6 days prior without penalty.

HTH

I just can't wait. We will be at Vero Beach Feb. 7 - 13. We wanted to leave the 6th, but we are going on miles and that day was gone.

Just made reservations for Vero Beach checking in on June 27 and out on July 2!! One bedroom villa for us and our DVC traveling friends are getting a 2 bedroom. This will be two years in a row for Vero. Haven't stayed at WDW now since June 2008!:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Hey Photobob we will be checking in the same day as you guys! My family and I took a quick trip there for just 2 nights this past summer and the kids loved it!

We are staying June 27 - July 1 then heading to WDW for 8 nights. To conserve points we are only staying in a GVIR. Would love to stay in a 1 bedroom, but can't spare the points...too many trips to take!

Hey Photobob we will be checking in the same day as you guys! My family and I took a quick trip there for just 2 nights this past summer and the kids loved it!

We are staying June 27 - July 1 then heading to WDW for 8 nights. To conserve points we are only staying in a GVIR. Would love to stay in a 1 bedroom, but can't spare the points...too many trips to take!

We hope to be able to got to WDW for a studio stay in October, really depend$ on economics of 2010!! We had such a relaxing trip to Vero last year we decided to go again.

so excited! Just booked a 1 bedroom at Vero. Checking in 8-7, checking out 8-14. Can't wait to have my beach vacation back! We have done Disney Cruise & DisneyWorld the past 2 summers. Looking forward to DisneyWorld again this summer but really siked about a relaxing BEACH trip.....Can already feel the sand in my toes! Now back to page 1 to read up on the resort and what is nearby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter