The ABC's of a BSN Celebration! Trip Wrap up; Final Thoughts (7/11)

Vacation Part 2:
E4A61E66-F2AB-4406-914F-CE23B963CADE.jpeg
Are you checking out your new trailer because that is what I think the 2nd picture is? Do I see the celebratory woo hoo in the reflection?

Ok.... so!

That one is not of mine, but a photo of one of a friend’s. It’s a cabinet that opens to the outside that most people would use an outdoor bar/kitchen/ Happy Hour area. It has a little slide out table, shelves, a sink, and fridge. I took the photo because I’m ridiculously excited about converting one of my own enormous storages into something like this.

Here’s a photo of mine with my friend Marcia beside it for scale:

3F489CC9-789B-4AB7-B882-8667E6CAF015.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok.... so!

That one is not of mine, but a photo of one of a friend’s. It’s a cabinet that opens to the outside that most people would use an outdoor bar/kitchen/ Happy Hour area. It has a little slide out table, shelves, a sink, and fridge. I took the photo because I’m ridiculously excited about converting one of my own enormous storages into something like this.

Here’s a photo of mine with my friend Marcia in it for scale:

View attachment 571255
But is Marcia 4'2'' or 7'3''????

;)

That makes sense! As long as you can get the cabinets cheaply, plumbing the sink would probably be the biggest expense.

Hey All,

So, circumstances have come up that I'll be going back again (I know, I know....) 4/20-4/24. Kari and I are looking for another lady or two who would want to share our AoA room to make the trip more affordable. The total cost to you would be $349 or $261 for all four nights depending on if we have 3 or 4 in the room. Please let us know ASAP if anyone would want to share this with us. It's a Little Mermaid room to keep the cost down. I know this is short notice, but exciting nonetheless.

Wow! I'm so far behind that you've gone and returned from this trip!

Trust me, it's getting harder and harder to come up with an original topic to hunt for each time.

I bet!

These Scavenger Hunts are not as easy as they might appear. Just to remember to be looking is harder than you'd think!

I would probably end up giving up!

Silver is the color of money
I thought this price was pretty funny.

For Silver??? Really????

Thank you for joining me on another Steppe's Scavenger Hunts! Hope you are all well and getting the most out of life!!

You did quite well! Very creative!

Not so long ago, and yet what seems like quite a while, Steppe set out on an adventure.

That was quite the adventure!

I'm finally home after a 2 week extravaganza that mostly wasn't. It was slow and painful, but the most perfect place to rest and recover. I learned a lot, had a nice time despite every aspect of a Disney vacation possible being different for me, and feel mostly-ish ready to go back to work. Tucson was gorgeous with the cactus in bloom and I am looking forward to wintering/working there in my ginormous house on wheels more than ever.

Yes, I will do a TR but, as was the trip, it will be very different. After lugging all my camera gear cross-country (twice) I never even unzipped the bag. Not even once. The photos you get will be cell phone crap, and stories will have to make up for the lack of eye candy.

More in the coming days/ weeks as I settle back in and dig myself out of a 2 week DIS-hiatus. Hope y'alls are well!!!

You sure know how to enjoy a first evening. Great pictures also! Can't wait to visit the Enchanted Rose.
HELLO, HELLO, HELLO!! and :welcome:

Sorry it's taken so long to reply but you caught me just as I set off again for my Disney-located Recuperation Trip. ;)

It was quite the trip and we certainly kicked it off with a bang! The Enchanted Rose is a GREAT place to find some elegant ambiance and a delicious drink!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter