The ABCs of a New 'Ohana Adventure-G is for: Greetings From Teppan, Good-Byes, and Good News!!! - COMPLETED 1/7

I was 10 pages behind?! How did this happen!?

Trust me, it happens and is easy to do.

In any case, I did try to multi-quote and then my computer restarted in the middle of my replying, and now they are all gone. Ugh.

And I understand this too. That's happened to me more times that I can count. If you leave the thread with your multis in there and "saved", that save only lasts a couple of days at best. Not to worry; it's just great to know I still have a few readers out there.

In any case, loving the start of your report! I especially enjoyed your pictures of the resort, as I have never stayed there either! I'm excited to try out the Skyliner in December when Rob, Jimmy and I spend some time at WDW after our Merrytime Cruise.

I can't wait to try it out either! Have so much fun on that cruise!!

Wishing you a very speedy recovery and successful procedure!!

Thanks, Jackie! Lots of recovery yet ahead of me!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! I also had a spinal fusion for scoliosis in high school, but this sounds like a much less complicated procedure and recovery. I am assuming your mom will be helping out much more than you will be having to entertain her.

OH for sure! Not nearly as major of a procedure! I've known at least one person to have that done recently and while it did take a while, the recovery is nearly complete a year later. And yes, she is a massive help to me and is a perfectionist like me, so I know the details and things others will overlook will get done. Having said that, my expectation are adjusted and just the fact that I have my loved ones under my roof is a major blessing to me. Even if we were to have PB&Js, it'd be a wonderful holiday.

As for CBR, since our stay there was our first WDW trip, we didn't really have anything to compare it to. And of course, we had little ones with us (3 and 6), so they really appreciated all the resort amenities. We definitely did do our fair share of leisurely wandering around the resort. This was shortly before they re-did the pool area, so it wasn't quite as cool as your photos show. I would consider going back, but I'd also like to try some of the other resorts if and when we go back. (We stayed off-site our other trip).

I think for the price/being a mod, it's a perfect resort for little ones. LOADS of play areas, pool fun, areas to run.... I'll bet the pirate rooms would be super amazing!
But, I also get the wanting to try new ones. I stayed at one (coming up later in this TR) that went WAY higher on my list of "loved resorts" than I ever imagined it'd be.

I will say, driving our own car to the parks was probably the best part of driving down and staying off-site. I'm not sure I'd do the drive again just to have the car, however!

I hear a lot of folks say that. I guess it would jerk me back to the real world a bit too much and the fact that they charge resort guests for parking now, just irks me beyond belief.

I'm both thrilled and sad to hear this. Thrilled, because I know it's been bothering you for a long time and you're finally going to get relief. Sad, because surgery is never fun and neither is recovery.

I'm not in the "yeah, I'm so glad I did this" part yet. A long recovery yet ahead methinks.

Definitely praying. Feel free to call or text me if there's anything else I can do.

I'm doing okay. It's the little errands that I'm having to call folks for- taking out the mail, picking up groceries, etc... friends here have stepped forward and I'm very grateful.

No, see above. I thought he was a "polite" Canadian, but not sharing.
That's okay. I've been known to be rather stingy with my Peter Pan Floats and Casey Nuggets.

I had thought of a split stay, I've only done that once. I liked your emphasis on hitting the parks hard on nights when I'm just looking for a bed at the end of the day and planning to spend more time around the resort while actually at WL. That may be the solution. Thanks .

Let me know what you end up doing and if you felt like it worked. There are so many options and ways to do it. :)
When you're going through it it's so hard to believe they'll ever sleep through the night.

So very true! All I can do is to keep encouraging her. They are co-sleeping which makes it a little easier.

Interesting about cloth diapers. I used them when my sons were young as a money saver. I always said a prayer to the washing machine gods before washing them hoping the machine wouldn't die mid cycle. Now I suppose it's the green thing to do to use cloth.

That would be so yucky! LOL! I used them too for kids 1, 2 and part of 3. When we moved overseas, disposables made a very stressful life a little easier, so I went with those. I think she is doing it for being green and as a cost saver.

Your Christmas plans sound wonderful. I never had any cousins, nieces or nephews, so our holidays have always been one table affairs. With our sons out of state Thanksgiving was just the two of us and I expect Christmas will be the same. Not complaining or asking for sympathy, but hoping people who have full houses enjoy the happy chaos.

With the 5 kids and now most of them with spouses and/or S.O.s it's definitely crazy. But a lot of fun. We have a game table set up for those that want to do that, there will be lots of hands helping in the kitchen and I hope a lot of merry conversation. But, tbh, small, intimate dinners for 2 can be just as merry and special. With my divorce I've gotten to spend a lot of one-on-one time with friends both old and new, and those have been very sweet times. I think it's all about perspective and where life "is" at the moment and season.

Wishing you the best Liesa for a speedy recovery. It's nice that you are familiar with the people and setting for the surgery. I guess it makes it a little easier. I hope you get to enjoy the holidays as much as possible.

Thanks, Jeff. I have a super long way to go, much further of a healing journey I thought I'd have to take. :( One day, one pill, one potty, one postion change at a time.

I'm on a "revised" Holiday implementation plan- The Plan B everyone told me I should have. LOL! Way lower expectations, etc... I hope you're making the most of your too. I read your post after ^^ that one, and will reply more in depth later. I"m petering out big time here, need some pain meds, and will have to tackle the next page's replies another time. Baby steps...

Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery! Most importantly, I hope this stops the pain and relieves the issue.

Thank you so much, Alicia! So far, it's been a struggle in an area that got, well irritated, is much too light of a word. The pain from the incision and trachea/windpipe area is actually fine.... the right arm is... debilitating? Just needs more time I guess.

Thanks for your Caribbean Beach resort update. I have toyed around for years with staying there with my mom, and I felt like you painted a great picture of the positives and negatives. I feel like I got a good sense of the place, more so than some other reviews have provided.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope it can be helpful in your planning for a some-day stay! :)

I love the view that you had from your resort room. It's too bad that the Skyliner wasn't running yet. We just got back from WDW on Monday and rode the Skyliner many times. As others have said, it is a game changer. It is fun to ride and the lines constantly move, so it doesn't take long to get on. And unlike the bus which gets crowded with standing room only, the Skyliner is a sit down ride with plenty of room and only a few people in each car. :)

Wasn't it amazing?! I loved it too, especially in the early mornings. :goodvibes EEK! this sounds so superior to the buses in SO many ways. Ummm, did people forget that buses have and actually DO crash with guests on them? OH sure, it's higher up, but I expect those issues to be very rare and heck the monos are up high too. I'm in love with them and haven't even gotten to ride them yet. :)

Good luck with your surgery. I'm sure that you will be given the best they have to offer. :) Will you be home for the entire four weeks?

Thanks!! Yes, I'll definitely be home all 4 weeks and possibly more if this arm pain doesn't subside!

After I was all tidied up. I went back up to the DVC lounge and grabbed a small plate of food to tide me over for a small dinner.

I think it's funny you called it the DVC lounge since that's the group least likely to use it. Unless they happen to be carrying other credentials!

When they saw him awake, they came over to ask him if he was okay, and went on to explain that it's their policy to check on people sleeping to make sure they aren't having any sort of medical emergency like a blood sugar issue or siezure or something.

That's odd. Fran was trying to sleep in the lobby a while back and they kept waking her up saying that there was no sleeping allowed.

Finally, at 3:00AM, we piled into Mikki’s roommate’s car

You all must be small and have very small clothes! To fit five people and luggage for four into one car would not be possible if Fran and I were involved! We need our mini van (which you have passenged in twice now) just to get the two of us to the airport!

Sure, that might sound sucky, but I did love my entire row to myself. I was pretty happy.

I wouldn't mind having a whole row to myself!

After a stern talking to about keeping phones on, communicating clearly, blah, blah, blah (which was coincidentally the EXACT same conversation I had with them in 2016 and probably every trip we’ve ever taken as a family to WDW), we were ON our ME by 4:00.

You can't get them off the phones half the time and then when you need them, they don't turn them on! Kids.

we were seated at Jock’s at 5:30. This is one of my favorite lounges;

I think we might need to make some time for this one again this trip. We are staying at SSR so it's just a hop, skip, and a jump!

Satipo's Empanadas Crispy-fried empanadas hand-stuffed with beef, onions, peppers, potatoes, olives, cheese, herbs, and spices served with a side of chimichurri aioli $10.50

You lost me at olives.

Bangin' Bangers & Mighty Mash: Cheshire heritage pork Irish banger, mashed potato and traditional onion gravy $22.00

Now we're talkin!

but doesn’t it stand to reason that they could look up active cards/cardholders at any given moment with a database? Basic. VERY basic. So basic even I know that it can be done.

You would think that they could do this entirely digitally, but I think they want you to lose your card.

Just as we’d gotten to the bus area (do you have ANY idea how far of a trek that is?!) from Raglan, I felt something was missing…. Hmmm… what could it be?

Well since I'm so far behind, I'll just go ahead and read the next chapter! :lmao:

Was I over-reacting to the TIW card thing? What would you have done (besides take it in the first place). Things to consider: 1) The card/prvilege did cost me $175 so naturally I wanted to use it as much as possible, 2) am I wrong it thinking it should be extremely easy for them to look up cardholders? 3) if he'd argued and wouldn't honor it, would you have been irritated?

I'm one of those who sticks to the rules. If it says you must present the card and I don't have it, I'll just take the hit. On our last trip Fran swore we had a TIW card, but I told her we didn't. When we got home guess what I found in my wallet! 😲

Baby Declan was born last night at 10:40PM. He was 7# 10oz.

Isn't he cute?!

Yes, he is....you seem to be amassing quite a few of these!

Yes, from being late. I had been told, "We don't need to be there that early. I don't like sitting around."

I can imagine where that voice came from.... :rolleyes1 I remember the first time that we met.....

The children were nestled all safe at the helm
While visions of Green Milk would soon underwhelm

No thank you. No coconut milk for me!

You sucked at your mission, but I’ll give you a break
What you can fit into Crate 80 is all yours to take

:lmao: Did you fly like you did on our Mission in September! :laughing: That was fun!

OK, you promised that we would find out what was missing... :rolleyes1 I guess I still have C, D, and E left to find out.....

Oh, and a very clever take on "B"!

next time we're all together with Alison, we'll order some... will you do it then? Peer pressure and all...

Hmm.... now I'm wondering what I've gotten myself into.

Oh, come on......whether we're Disneyland ajacent or in WDW, I got ya covered for the best places for oysters! And the DL adjacent one has some pretty decent chowder as well!

Children? Check. (You think that’s funny, don’t you? Ask me about the time I left my toddler sleeping in a stroller in the men’s clothing section of the Goodwill once for a few minutes.)

:scared1: Then again, when I was less than five years old, I went off in a department store in search of something and ended up getting my parents paged over the store loudspeaker to come find me crying at one of the registers.

does anyone EVER go in there?! Have you?

I have not. I really see no reason to go there. If I wanted the filth of Hollywood, I would just go there in person.

“Oh, yeah, we put it in the back for you and have been waiting for you. We were already looking up your information so we could call you and send it to your resort if you were staying here.”

Wow! Disney service is top notch!

Within a couple of hours of abusing my poor feet each morning, it’d practice self-replication and wiggle its way to the surface again making each step agonizing torture. I tried walking on the side of my foot, I tried soaking it at night, moleskin, changing shoes… everything I could think of to outsmart that little SOB (Son of Beelzebub) to no avail. I simply needed to outwait it.

I would have rented a scooter on the second day.

The lesson here, Boys and Girls is that I am not made for running in Disney (or anywhere for that matter).

I learned that a long long long long time ago.

Have you ever forgotten or lost something at Disney? Did you get it back or find it? Tell us your stories!!!

Well, just last year, may have been around Christmas, yes, it was Christmas because we had just come from the preview of the Tropical Hideaway, so Fran and I were in Disneyland. Specifically the store on Main Street that sells seasonal items. Right next to the one you went to when you stole those pins from the Emporium! :lmao: She asked me to look at some sizes on shirts and I set down my purse to take a look.

We continued on through the hat store, and into the Disneyana store where I decided that I was hurting and wanted to take a pain pill. I reached down underneath her scooter to get my purse and it wasn't there! :eek: She went to City Hall and I went back to the Hideaway, and just as she was reaching the front of the line they were bringing in a purse that was sent there from one of the shops. She described it, and what was in it and luckily I got it back!

Hmm... possibly? But, I'm not sure of this reference.... is it a secret plan for escapement I should know about?!

:rotfl2:
Sorry Liesa.
@franandaj mentioned playing the game adventure. I too had played it quite a bit (and obviously @irene_dsc has as well).

There is one part in the game where you can get lost in a maze of twisty little passages all alike. The words are sometimes slightly changed or in a different order (i.e. twisting vs. twisty). xyzzy and plugh are both magic words in the game that will transport you to/from different rooms.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_Cave_Adventure

I'm going to have to check out that Wikipedia link. I'm curious what the future says about that game.

I see! Okay, maybe someday I'll take a peek at it and see what you are talking about. :) Thanks!

I'm not sure it will be all that interesting, especially in today's gaming scheme of things. Back in the day, you had to have your Dad call up the big computer center and place the phone on the modem to talk to the game center. We had two phone lines back in the day because my Dad's phone line was always on the modem. I could only play the game at night when he was done with his office! :laughing:

It was always the same game, and it was all text. You had to imagine everything. If you were smart you made a map and kept track of clues. You could only use two word commands, and you were trying to amass as many treasures that you could and bring them back to where you started. There was a Ming Vase, and you would say "Drop Vase", but if you hadn't found and dropped the pillow first before you dropped the vase it would shatter into a million pieces. Then there were the Chiggers..... :laughing:

Our room was ready and was beautifully situated exactly where I had requested. No! Even better! I almost always ask for a top floor because I like the view and it tends to be quieter.

Interesting. I just learned on our last trip the benefits of a ground floor room!

Instead, we were given exactly that with a stunning water view. It was pure Heaven being greeted each morning to views like this:

That is a beautiful view!

The Welcoming Committee was large and impressive as well!

OK, I seriously would not have gone through that door if that thing were anywhere near the entrance! :scared1:

If you’ll recall, Karilynn shared our room for 4 nights,

No, I didn't recall....

my kids are slobs and kept nothing inside their bags, so it basically looked like a bomb had gone off strewing crap all over the place for the week. But, this was vacation and I was at Disney, so I only got on their case once to do a tidy up and just…. Let it Go.

Funny thing is, our house looks like a bomb went off, but when we are away on vacation, I'm actually pretty good at keeping the room clean.

Here are the photos I took on my various visits to Fuente del Morro Pool.

Looks very nice, and I think I saw some similar shots of that pool in Andy's TR.

Overall, I’m glad we chose this resort. It was clean, very pretty, close enough to never feel like we had long bus rides, and had a room big enough for the 5 of us.

I'm glad that you were happy with your choice. I can't imagine having five people in one room! I think our rooms at the Grand were just perfect for five people! :laughing:

Now, it's YOUR turn: What's your favorite form of Disney transportation to get around with?

I'm probably going to say the Monorail. With the scooters there is so much hassle with the busses. They have to strap you in, people give you dirty looks cause you're taking up three seats per scooter. The boats are a pain cause they only hold two scooters/wheelchairs. Actually our favorite form of transport is just to ride the scooters! Like between BCV and DHS we beat the boats every time!

Why are you pointing to your hat?

Because I suck at posing for photos.

I recognize that bracelet. :)
:goodvibes It's my AK bracelet.

Nah. I got enough of that living up north.
Well, not the mountain part, but the crevasses, risking life and limb to frostbite and hypothermia anyways.

I'll bet you have some amazing stories from living up there!!

I knew a guy... well... maybe that's a story for another time.

I'd love to hear it!

Did not know that. Did you? Or did you Google it?

I didn't know that nor the Indian name I used last year on a similar post.

Hmm... depends on exactly how hot...

Yes, but google says the average Sept high at the Summit is -20F.

Love this shot! Nice!

Thanks. I liked its dreaminess!

Yeah... I know it's a thing, but... maybe if they cleaned it all up, it'd stop. Maybe...

Maybe? I guess I don't understand why they... don't?

You've got such a great eye. :)

Thanks, PK!

NO!
I had food poisoning this weekend and that may have been what caused it.
Probably not, but... possibly.

OH NO!!! That is the WORST!!! I've had it really bad in college a million years ago and literally thought I was going to die. I"m so sorry!

Wait... what? You mean the samosas are gone, not the fries, right?

Yes, the samosas are gone. Fries were there as of May. ??

Yes, but this way you get to keep your fingers and toes. So it's still the better value.

Risk vs. Return. I'll take WDW for $3,000, Alex.

I dunno… I see plenty of people walking around Disney sucking O2 that they schlep in those little carts.

Oh, now that's a very good point. Very.

:laughing:
Great shot!
I do wonder what that girl behind you was doing. Pretending a friend/family member/lover was along?

I wondered that too. LOL! "Wish you were here" kinda thing.

Like I said... you've got a great eye. :) I don't know anyone that's taken that shot.

I like the unique. :)

Nope. That's the reason all right. Trust me on this.

Of all the folks reading I thought that might catch your eye most. Or at least wake you up.

How can you tell? The whole thing looks like a fender bender...

Kinda true. But you'd be surprised at how well some of those beaters can get around.

Extra flavouring? Is that extra?

Every drink at Disney is extra, but this one was at best... unique. And unappetizing.

Hmm...
While I've wanted to sea Japan, I think, now, at my age, I'd be more comfortable on a guided tour.
But one place I've talked about is Fiji. It just seems.... so remote. I like the idea of going somewhere that few have ventured.

One of our surgeons just returned from Japan on a self-guided tour, but chose Lyfts/taxi instead of mass transit. They absolutely LOVED it! I think they stuck mostly to Tokyo and just found a lot of hole-in-the-wall places to eat and wandered. I think I'd prefer if going there, to strike out to the countryside and see temples, find tea cermonies, stuff like that. I"m not a big urban afficianado.

As for Fiji? Be still my heart!!! I've long, LONG wanted to travel to the South Pacific Islands, but cost-outs have always left me shy of going too much further. Bora Bora, Tuvalu, etc... just... wow.

Are you crazy! Holy cow! Good luck!

Thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery!
Yes, I am crazy, but determined my family is treated to a nice gathering.

Yum! I’ve only had one but I hope it won’t be my last.

They are so refreshing and don't taste at ALL like coffee, although I do love coffee, I think this would also appeal to the non-coffee drinkers in the crowd.

It’s very close to this cranky old man’s opinion.
I never understood the hair ties, and why Disney doesn’t clean them up.

I don't either! Even the coins kinda bugs me. I see the same buildups year after year, and it'd take nothing to clean it all out once in a while so we can have that fresh, Imagineered look to the areas, fountains, waterfalls etc...

A very good point. I’ve often thought (when I have extra money to spend on vacations) that I should take my family somewhere else. The call of the mouse is strong though.

It is. It's predictable, always something new to see, do, try, or eat, you know what you're getting, in other words. And yet, there's enough new to make it appealing to come back to.

I had not noticed and likely never would have if you hadn’t pointed it out. I love those little touches.

Me too!! It's fun to find the little gems the designers have put there for us.

The yeti just watched Rivers of light and realized that’s an hour of his life he won’t get back?

:rotfl2: :rotfl::lmao:

Italy. For the architecture, the culture, and most importantly the food.
I’ve also been fond of Santorini with the white houses and blue roofs.

Hmmm, guess where I get to go next year?

Pretty much that itinerary you just listed. I haven't made a formal announcement yet, but I'm going with Kari next year. :) Santorini is one of our ports.

Such a fun adventure for me to read on this Monday morning!!! :) Thanks for taking me along!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I was happy to relive these wonderful moments of our last trip. No telling when I'll get to go back there is, but meantimes, loads of stories to share. :)

People always ask me, "Don't you want to travel anywhere else besides Disney World?" And usually the answer is...not really! It brings me so much joy to be there. BUT, I do think it would be awesome to spend some time seeing the natural wonders of the world, starting with the Grand Canyon! My aunt and her family actually spent a couple of weeks on a trip camping down in the canyon. It looked incredible!

I was there for a long time too, but realize I'm getting a little older and travel to some of the foreign places I want to go won't be getting any easier. I'd better knock those off while I can (and am still working) and Disney will come as it can. Don't get me wrong, I still plan to get there as often as I can, but next year, ?? might be a year off.

I went to school at Northern Arizona Univ and loved it. It is such a beautiful area with 4 seasons, the Canyon and other amazing sights to see all around, great food and culture.... loved it!! I hope you get there someday!!

I have quite a few other places I want to visit - a bunch of National Parks, going back to Europe, Japan - and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Ok, maybe not Antarctica. Tho an Alaskan cruise might be interesting. Not to climb Everest, however. I like hiking, but a bit less strenuously. And not backpacking.

That's quite a list! And I'd love any and all of them! I enjoy hiking too when I feel healthy enough, and like you, not strenuously. I love the outdoors and the fresh air but I don't like having to sleep uncomfortable places. Most of that was due to my neck issues, so let's see how this surgeryworks. :)

::yes:: Especially sitting here in my cube at work.

That's the most appropriate place to dream.

Perhaps, PERHAPS after I get to feeling a little better, I can actually do a little bit of yoga or ballet again to get a bit of flexibility back into my old bod. It's a nice thought.

I would also much rather be hot than cold.

For REALS!! Once those chills start up, it seems anything short of a hot bath helps.

I know at least one person who thinks that...:rolleyes1

I'm sure he's not alone.

I have to admit, I'd choose the fries and egg rolls.

I can't say as though I'd blame you having had both other choices.

In the end, they extract their pound of flesh from all of us.

So true.
Don't remind me...

Oopsies.

It actually took me like 4-5 trips to get one of those photos.

Me too, but then it became something I wanted... everyone already had one, so I did too.

Just priced out a Disney vacation for a family of 6.

Did you have to change your depends?

Someday I want to cross Australia and New Zealand off the bucket list. Switzerland is high up there, too.

I'd love to hit up Australia too, not so much NZ. I really want to see the kangaroos and koalas. My folks took my sisters when I was in high school and I was rather green with envy. Switzerland would be stunning for sure!

Praying for a speedy recovery!

It's sure not been as speedy as I'd have hoped, but well, thank God for drugs. All the opinions in the world against them can be held, but at the end of the day (and at the beginning, and middle, and the middle of the middle) when you are writhing in pain, I tend to be rather thankful for their services.

In all seriousness, it's been slower than hoped and each day is only infintesmally better. (<I have no idea if that is spelled right.. too lazy to spell check)

Is crevass a synonym for tiger?

LOL!!

Whew! You had me scared for a while there.

Nah, I just am not that disciplined. Well I can be but I wouldn't be for that kind of endeavor that involves cold, pain, and that sort of risk.

Only 110? So, it's only -20 there?

Yes, you did your math correctly! :)

You can have mine too. Dole whip for me, thanks.

They are good, no doubt, but I love the cake, and even the PP Float even more.

No need to trust you, although I do...I know this all too well. Even WITHOUT a blister.

That is possibly the longest walk from any park area anywhere on property.

He's not the only one who thinks they're idiots.

I just don't get why Disney lets it persist...

I like tea, but neither of these sounds appetizing.

It's probably an acquired taste like coffee, wine, beer or other whatever.

You heard me? Although I have no Joey.

Principle still stands.

I'm thinking at least 3 trips for one Disney ticket.

You may be right!

Guessing y'all were in the front. I like that view.

Yep, we asked for front row; we almost always do.

His wife convinced him to buy a 4 BR, 3 BA cave near the railroad tracks. He tried and he tried, but he couldn't get used to the train going by and waking him up. After a particularly bad argument with the missus, he snapped and ripped up the track to stop. The reason he's still prowling the tracks is because while it helped stop the through trains, the shirpas just routed another track in the other direction to help tourists and he's still cranky.

I guess he's doomed to be eternally peeved. Poor guy.

Is Mikki that much of a ham or were you posing her?

No, she really is just that much of a ham. Makes for some super fun photos.

Does that mean it was this time?

Yep, this time.

I don't have a bucket list, per se, but there's only 3 trips I still want to do...
1) Germany. I think I shared with you how I was SUPPOSED to be stationed there and got screwed over.
2) Hawaii - one of the few states I haven't been to.
3) New Zealand. Although I'm not a Hobbit fanatic, I'd like to see all the varied landscapes and places they had in the movie and they're all in New Zealand.

Okay, 4
Would like to go back to Italy. Had an amazing time there.

1) You sure did!
2) I was there once when I was around 8? 10? Definitely not old enough to appreciate it at all, but loved the swimming. I'd LOVE (super love) to go back someday.
3) The photos make it look so pretty there. I'd choose Australia over it though just for the wild life.
4) That, at the present moment is at the top of my list and will be going soon. More to come on that.

So sorry. This was not what was hoping or praying for you.
:hug:
Today was infintesmally better (sp?) but still on pain meds and still strugglling with arm pain. Tomorrow is our big Christmas Family dinner and am giong to have to let others take the reins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter