The beautys and the BEASTS! PTR august 2010

disneyyprincess

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! ptr FINALLY started !!

I will start by introducing myself, my name is Samantha a.k.a. disneyyprincess and i'm a whopping 20 years old ( not for too much longer, but more about that later )
me.jpg

As with everything else in my life, i am starting this PTR VERYYYYYYY last minute, exactly 13 days before the trip to be exact :rotfl2:

I'll jump right into it and introduce the lovely cast of people who will be on the trip with me!! And maybe give you a little insight as too what the title of my PTR could possibly be implying ... :rolleyes1

First off are my Mother, Stephanie and BEST friend, Sarah( more of a sister actually )

momandsarah.jpg

These are the beautys of the trip :) Both are just as disney obsessed as I am.. but havent become obsessed with the board :scared1: i know right? So i will be introducing them to all the lovely things I have learnt here on the board.... dole whip anyone ?! :cloud9:

We have all been to disney before, my mother has 15 + trips under her belt always having stayed at the contemporary, and sarah and I have both been 3 times. Once for a danceamerica competition... i know i know, we were part of the swarm that attacks the world every summer.

Next are.... the boys

My little brother, William, who is 15 going on 25
will.jpg

He has been to disney quite a few times, but was never old enough to remember it. So far he seems to be excited that were leaving on vacation, but hasnt really jumped on the disney band wagon yet ... He doesn't like to wake up early, needs food to stay content about very.... 30 minutes, and doesn't do so well in the heat :sad2:

Next is my boyfriend

samandshayne.jpg

He will only be joining us for the second half of the trip, and won't be staying in the same room... merely because of the conditions disney has about everybody in the room being there for the entire stay and on the same plan. Let's just say that little brother and boyfriend get along VERY well, because like William, my boyfriend doesnt wake up early, needs food at all times and would much rather stay in the pool then meet minnie and mickey.

.... Has anyone figured out where the beasts come from yet?

Were hoping that somewhere along the way we are able to convert both of them.. and maybe, JUST maybe have them feel the magic :yay:

Next up..... what's this trip alll about anyway!!!

So now lets move on to ... WHAT'S THIS TRIP ALL ABOUT !!!!

:cool1:

WHEN:

We will be arriving on the 26th at the CONTEMPORARY and checking out on the 1st.

THEN we will be checking in on the 1st at AKL and checking out on the 6th.

In all we will be in the world from the 26th to the 6th. We have alllll kinds of surprises planned! Stick around to find out :rolleyes1

WHY:

The reason we are taking this trip is simple. We LOVEEE Disney. loll ok ok, but seriously DBFF Sarah and I would talk about Disney all the time, literally. So we decided that the best way to get our fix was getting to the world itself!!! Well my mother heard about this idea of ours and decided that she absolutely needed in.. Of course being the loving mother that she is, she promptly told me that there was no way in heaven we were going to Disney without my little brother.... So then our party became 4.

The party was only going to be 4 for the last 6 months or so, until of course my boyfriend had heard us talk about the trip often enough that he finally wanted to join in. And that brings us to now, two weeks before the trip, booking another room.

We will also be celebrating my 21st birthday :cool1: I will only be turning 21 the day that we get back from Disney, but why not celebrate alittle early with the crew at Disney :)

HOW:

This is where the trip starts to get a little complicated. See, were from Canada, more specifically Quebec. Its a funny province really, with a lot of pointless rules, and mannyyy mannnyyy restrictions. Therefore it makes it hard for us to participate in any deals or really book any affordable flights out of our city.

SOOOO, we will be actually starting our vacation alittle early and leaving on the 25th. We are going to drive to burlington the day before out flight in order to rule out any problems we may have at the border and then leave from burlington to orlando on the 26th. :)

We then will be taking the ME to the contemporary and starting our amaaazinngg trip :)

We couldnt decide on just one resort and that is why we will finally be staying at two different ones.

CONTEMPORARY : Mainly because of all the childhood memories my mother has there that she would like us to share with her.

AKL: Because we think its just amazing that we can wake up to giraffes outside our room :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter