......U
.......M
......P
.....B
....U
...M
..P
. :teeth:

Oh i wish I were an oscar myer weiner! That is what i'd truely want to be! cause if i were an oscar myer weiner! Everyone would be in love with me!

love that song ::yes:: :teeth:

If I did have inferno magic which i don't i would trade it in a heartbeat for that peter pan hat.... I wonder what it looks like

Azure said:
If I did have inferno magic which i don't i would trade it in a heartbeat for that peter pan hat.... I wonder what it looks like

wow, i wish you had inferno to LOL. :rotfl:

I used to have inferno..... got ripped off traded two(2) coffin teleporters for it....Hey I didn't know LOL.

Say got any screenshots?

JoeBillyBob said:
LOL, have you met my friend, bump

that is good!
hey i have the haunted clock 4 candy 1 gold snowman 5 star teleporter magic 5 star fireworks magic 5 star ghost magic 5 star frosty for a inferno

redflamedragon said:
hey i have the haunted clock 4 candy 1 gold snowman 5 star teleporter magic 5 star fireworks magic 5 star ghost magic 5 star frosty for a inferno

don't say your offers on MY thread plz. it is posted on the first post

Azure said:
I used to have inferno..... got ripped off traded two(2) coffin teleporters for it....Hey I didn't know LOL.

Say got any screenshots?

sorry for the double post :(. do you mean screen shots of a room filled with the offer?

I Won Inferno, And Now It Is For Trade-thanks Staff!!!! Pm Me Ur Offer,because This Baby Is Gonna Be Gone!!!!!!!!

bumparooni!

i changed the first post so you might want to take a look :thumbsup2

bumping this thing up! i wonder how long i have been bumping this? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter