The big 2012 list! (Who's going in 2012?)

We are going from 10/23 - 11/3, staying at Pop Century!

We're celebrating my son's 2nd birthday, Halloween, and my 33rd birthday :)

Our dates are confirmed - arriving Oct 13, leaving Oct 20, staying at the timeshare at Westgate Town Center.

I'm planning on two trips this year:

May 26-June 6 for Gay Days at the Boardwalk

Oct 13-20 at Pop for F&W.

Scott

OK silly me. I meant to say Beach Club not Boardwalk... How I got that mixed up I have no clue. :confused3

My wife, our 5-year-old, and I will be on the Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise 3/18 - 3/24!

For grins and because I need to maximize my AP I am headed down for leap day. Who can turn down the Tea Cups at 4am?:rotfl::rotfl:

Staying at the Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village. February 28-March 1.

Blizzard Beach, here I come. :santa:

Yay!!!! We have booked for arriving 8 September for one night at Saratoga Springs and then we chekc into Art of Animation (Cars Suite) from 9 September to 15 September. :yay:

Ok, a few changes (sorry). We are now booked for 7 Sep 12 at Hilton Head Island to check that out one night, 8 Sept 12 we check into Boardwalk Villa and then over to Cars Suite. Hopefully this is our last change. :yay:

My husband and I will be at the Epcot on March 6th, Magic Kingdom on March 7th, and at Universal on March 8th!

We're starting at Epcot because we get impatient and it's our favorite park. Also, since it will be the day before the Flower and Garden Festival, we think it won't be quite as busy, though most of the topiaries and other pretty things will already be in place. We're also excited because we're finally eating at Le Cellier for lunch with friends of ours who will also be there on their honeymoon! Awwwww!

The Magic Kingdom will be good times since we will be celebrating a year since my proposal to Tom in the stretching room of the Haunted Mansion. Plus we're stoked for the new interactive queue and to try out the new Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom whatsit.

Then it will be my first visit to Universal since high school and his first visit ever. We've just finished watching all of the Harry Potter movies for the first time. We did it over a two week period and were both surprised at how much we loved them, so the Wizarding World will surely bee good times!

We will be staying off-property (I know, I know, but hey...we've gotta stay on budget!) in a hotel that's super convenient to the parks and Downtown Disney. I forget its name but it has a giant pineapple on it, so we always call it the Pineapple Hotel.

Can't wait!

Hey, I'll be at Annual, too! I'll be driving in from L.A. each morning, though, and probably won't make it to the Park. :(

My girl and I will be at CSR September 29-October 6th. The best part is NO KIDS!!

How great is that, 2nd WDW trip, no kids, food and wine and my girl! Nuthin better than that.

Mine is all confirmed - staying 19 April - 26 April at International Palms on I drive...toying with the idea of a couple of nights onsite.

My parter and I will be in Disney world staying at the Swan from December 1-8th and doing the Western Caribbean cruse from 8th-15th. Would love to meet up with anyone who will be on the ship or in the parks.

Can not wait!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter