The Birthdates Of Characters. Post Your Memorials here..

Richmonder

Created: October, 2006
Died: May 22, 2008, 1 a.m. Eastern Time. :sad1: :sad1:

"Virtual life full of potential, cut short by poor decision-making" :mad: :mad:

In Loving Memory of
VoltaVal
Born by accident: July 2005, Rediscovered and named December 2005
Taken: May 21, 2008
Last seen shooting off fireworks magic in the Esplanade, closing out VMK with a "bang".

StrawberryJam
Born in WDW Park: December 2, 2005
Last seen in the fireworks lobby

RainbowDasher
Born in DL park: March 5, 2006
Created for my friend's DD, but I loved her more, and played her well.

VoltaVal and StrawberryJam were my lovely twins. They dressed alike and were equally accomplished at fireworks and ghost. Neither was a good pirate. Neither managed to score inferno magic or that elusive princess hat, but both sported many fireworks magic pins and gold fireworks pins and that's where you'd most likely find them when they were logged on. They were big fans of all the rides; most of their rooms were dedicated to a variety of rides. They loved going on quests.

A heartfelt goodbye to BestFriendKarrie from VoltaVal.

Rest in peace girls. I miss you.
:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Memories of happier times:

Some of my many memories of Narnian_Princess, who stayed until the end.

vmkmemorywallpaper11.jpg

Lady-sparkle (originally known as EddiesGal)
Born: March 26th 2007

Eddie Bear
Born: April 2nd 2007

Both died prematurely on May 21st 2008.
Now, together forever, in the land of eternal rainbows. :angel::angel:

pinapplechairs2.png

In Memory of: myleadguitargirl
Birthdate: December 14th, 2005
Time of Disconnection: May 21st, 2008

I miss my account...:(:(:(:(:( :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

RIP Coodisneyfan

Born: June 05.
Died: May 21st of a broken heart.

Coodisneyfan was at first, a naive young girl. She didn't know how to chat really until her second week of playing and was hooked to bay be for 5 months. She was banned 5 times but had a wonderful life. She met 2 of her best friends there, AllisonDude and DudeZeke, and stopped begging and getting banned for be violent. She was crazy, making up and acting out stories about how aliens attacked her alter ego, Fan. She didn't trade much and had an average amount of rare. She didn't make a room that was worth anything. She just made friends and did crazy stuff. It was what she lived for. When that final black out came she was found, her lifeless body standing in Fantasyland in The Sky, staring out to Skull Rock and beyond, knowing what VMK could have been, should have been.

I found my Birthdate, so I'll update my post

In Memory of GoofyWaterCoaster
Birthdate: August 2nd, 2007
Time of Execution: May 21st, 2008

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter