The Bob Club

I found out tonight that he has set up his own KahtKoncierge service...finding one of our own a room to stay in for the night when they arrived un-reservationed. I now adore Bob WAY beyond how I adored him yesterday...and I liked him pretty well then.

We can be the KAHTKATEERS!

Where do I order my shirt? Are there special ears for the group to wear to the parks?

We can be the KAHTKATEERS!

Where do I order my shirt? Are there special ears for the group to wear to the parks?

the ears should be in the shape of "evc" wheels and have a little camera strapped to the front :rotfl2:

:lmao: ahhh it's been 4 years and finally the tag fairy has blessed me!

I found out tonight that he has set up his own KahtKoncierge service...finding one of our own a room to stay in for the night when they arrived un-reservationed. I now adore Bob WAY beyond how I adored him yesterday...and I liked him pretty well then.

Add me to the list of KAHTKATEERS! Bob ROCKS!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I was in the Bawb Club... then I got Booted.

Now that's funny!

ATT2.gif

Sign me up too!!​

Too funny, MenashaCorp....lol....

I'm a BawbFan too - wasn't there an old TV show called....

wait for it.........

"Love That Bob!"

:::groaning permitted::::

As much as I love Bob, I think I'm going to start the John Fan Club. Would we all love Bob so much if there wasn't someone like John telling him to go back to licking the windows???

I'd post a picture of our fan club, but you know how John feels about pictures :)

Could you just imagine a Bawb Fan meet at the parks? Rows of "evc"s going down main street "running children's feet over". :thumbsup2

I want a Kevin fan club! In that one, you get to eat out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter