~The BOT Battalion~ BOTS On The Run

Geeze, if I knew so many people were lurking I would have insisted that Jodi behaved more appropriately!

And here I thought that Jodi was always nice and was just blamed because you manipulated different situtations causing her to get into trouble.

And here I thought that Jodi was always nice and was just blamed because you manipulated different situtations causing her to get into trouble.

Hey I like YOU! You're coming to the next BOT run, right?

Bots!
We just finished dinner at Biergarten and are now waiting for the candle light processional. Looking forward to eating with you all there in Jan. The family we were sat with today put in earplugs as soon as the show started (insert confused smilie here). I didn't think it was that loud.

Sara~ Sending as many good vibes, happy thoughts, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and prayers to you. Colleen is right, you are one tough mama... I wouldn't want to mess with you. We're here for you always. Let us know if we can help and keep us posted on your test results. Sending lots of love your way too. :love::love::love:

I am wondering if the "lurkers" are aware of the entry fee and initiation process to be a BOT? :rolleyes1

I ran 8 tonight at the YMCA on a TM, not my thing, but when in Rome.

Have a great weeke everyone!

:grouphug:

Howard

Happy Monday:banana:

No running to report;) but going to do some yoga in a sec:hippie:

CT scan on neck, chest, abdomen and pelvis last Friday. They believe it's thyroid cancer that's contained but I won't know for certain until the biopsy results. I have an appt with a surgeon in Albany on 12/22 and she's the go to girl for thyroid tumors so I'm happy about that:thumbsup2

I did get my treadmill moved from the garage to the basement yesterday:rolleyes1 I guess my dad, son and Mike knew it would make me feel better so it got done:cheer2: No plans to bang out miles but it's a comfort thing and a reminder I am a marathoner at heart:love:

Thank you so very, very much for all of the :goodvibes Means more than you know and yes, you do all know this is just something to get past and I'll be back out there in no time:woohoo:.

Have a great week :grouphug:

I am wondering if the "lurkers" are aware of the entry fee and initiation process to be a BOT? :rolleyes1

Howard

I sent the case of beer to Mike, the check to Jodi, and the blood donation to you so what more is there to do.

Howard

There is a reason so many of us choose to remain lurkers... ;) other than being completely and utterly terrified of Jodi! :thumbsup2

I sent the case of beer to Mike, the check to Jodi, and the blood donation to you so what more is there to do.

That was a little too steep for me, so I'll slink back on over to 'Ohana. Bye now.

Jackie

That was a little too steep for me, so I'll slink back on over to 'Ohana. Bye now.

Jackie

Wait, I lead the de-lurking charge and now they are leaving me here. I wonder what all the other lurkers know that I am oblivious to (well there is probably quite a bit but I won't think about that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter