The Chicago Meet

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
Discon gave me the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people. I have done a couple of Chicago meets, but now my "circle" of friends extends nationally and even internationally! My one regret is not spending more time with everyone, there was just so much to do in such a short amount of time.
I would like to invite anyone who can come to a BBQ at our "humble abode" and trust me it is humble, on Saturday July 6th. Of course there are lots of other things to do in Chicago on top of this. A trip in our beautiful City to Navy pier, shopping on Michigan ave, a ton of things, I can post links later for other activities.. It has also came up that we could go up to Great America in Gurnee for a day, great coasters.
So I have clearance from "the tower", I would love to have any and all of you to meet my family and meet up with some great old friends. I might need some help organizing and keeping up with numbers and other filler activities, helpers? Glo, Nancy? More to follow later I am sure. I have some initial commitments from some of my friends from Baaaaassstttaaannn, which I plan to hold them to.
So I do not want to wait a year, I am reminded of my favorite line from a favorite movie Field of Dreams "If you build it they will come" Any one interested?:D

PATRICK!!!!! You know your friends from the BAASTEN area would not miss this for the world. I better be cute and sweet for the next month or so, so I can go.....I'll help you with whatever you want in the planning aspect.....I can not wait!! This will be a lot of fun....DO you know what you are in for??? Does Ellen?

SO if Lousie...heheheheheh ok ok...Louise (MAAAAAAASHA) really is up for the road trip we are there....

I can't wait!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well Pal, you know Tom and I are in.. he was so animated last night talking about Chicago. I will try not to be too cranky if it is hot.. LOLOL.. but I would love to see Chicago and this would be the perfect time.. We will plan on a summer vacation there and maybe we will hit a few more spots.. I have to save a week for DisCon though.. Hugs..

SSB "should" be in town then! ... Surely if so, count me in!

I think that my family has been prep'ed for an annual Chicago DISmeet (or two). If the calendar says that we can make it, then I'll be there.

Chicago?? Hey, that's close by. Heck yes. What a group you have lined up already, Pat!!!!!!! Should be great!!! Good idea. (Ellen does know, right :rolleyes: ) :D Hey, wait a minute, you don't live in Chicago. :p

Alright Patrick!! I'm in!! Please keep me posted (no pun intended). :)

Well I am close- I tell everyone where I really live and they say Huh? Small town, 5500 people- 20 miles directly west of Chicago. Spread the word, the cast seems to be assembling:D

Which town are you in? I always assumed you were in the city.

Glo are you driving? I probably will fly to save time, lol. I will be there Patrick and look forward to finally meeting you!! :) :)

Sounds great, Pat! :) I hope it will be an afternoon BBQ, because I may be coming from my in-laws' in SW Michigan that day. I'd be glad to help in any way I can. :D

Gee, Pat...then I'd better think about hotel reservations! (I wonder if James Taylor will be in Chicago that weekend? :D)

ooh ooh ooh.... if Brian will be there then there is no way I am going to miss it....lol....I owe my buddy a very very big HUG!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter