The Closing Is Still Painful.

angelcake170

Calm Down Sir Potato Shoes.
I was watching some videos of people, and I was watching trading videos and I thought how much I loved VMK. I decided to go get on VMK but then I went to the homepage, I forgot it was closed... I miss VMK so much. I'm in tears at the moment. Nothing can replace it...

I ABSOUTLY know how you feel. I logged on her a couple of days ago, the first time since after the closing. I saw a link for VMK sounds, went to fantasyland courtyard, and cried :(

It was a time well spent as I made wonderful friends and some I shall never see again..

It will always be a special time in my life!

I know exactly how you feel. I went in the vmk rooms the other nite, then sat and looked at pics of sweet and I, and our rooms and I have to admit I got teary. What a great time in my life that was. Makes you understand the cliche'....all good things come to an end.

Rob

I just went to see the Tiki Room, and I remembered how much I missed walking into the room on VMK and hearing the song. It is a lot different than the one in vmk.

hugs :hug: everyone. I too, still feel the pain of losing VMK. Sure life goes on ... but it is just a little less fun. :guilty:

I am in the same case, when I am trying to find a game and being unable to do so :headache: I could hate VMK for some parts but the game in itself was fun.

Honestly, the first time I went on GPDot's VMK, I got a little teary-eyed. I always expect to see a bunch of little avatars running around whenever I go there, but I have to remind myself that this is not the real thing.:sad1:

ugh.

dude!!!

im so mad.

I can't believe it's closed.. and we've been living without it for 2 months.. or something

god.

.. there's nothing to do. and i already listened to Chacaron Macaron like 50 times!

I still don't why the crud vmk closed. it's sooo stupid!!!(it closing!)

No one care's that it's a promotion, they owe us huge. They could at least have let it run without adding new items or anything, and no hosts or staff. It would still let us be with our friends, although it may be a little hard to get used to no new stuff :(

:rainbow: when i found out it was closing i was in tears i was so sad went it was about to close:sad: then i found out it was a different company made vmk close:mad: LONG LIVE VMK

I miss the friends and the fun and I also miss coming to this board to read all sorts of things about the game.

:sad2:

I am feeling the same way as all of u. I am missing the kingdom everyday. It seems like it has been forever since it closed, not just three months. Whenever I think of the closing it seems like it was just a bad dream and I will be able to log in the next day. I miss the magic, the friends, really everything about it.. I want my VMK back. I want the magic back..
It is a good thing we still have sites like this to talk about it or else i don't know what i would do if i couldn't share my hurt and sad feelings about vmk closing with others who feel the same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter