The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

We'll be there!! Depending on how we like this trip, it'll be somewhere between October and December (I know! Big window!) but we'll almost definitely be staying at FWL for the first time!! Can't wait to see it decorated for the holidays!!! Woo hoo!!!

We're sooo looking forward to the Fantasyland expansion so we wanted to plan a trip for when it was mostly done.

Yay!! I'll have another countdown as soon as we get back!!

I knew there were more out there than just me!!! I will get the list updated tomorrow. We have lots of time to plan :rolleyes:

Do you know when the resorts start booking for 2013? I'm planning on going in April 2013 and my TA from Small World Vacations told me to call back after the first of the year...

I'll just be so happy when I get a ticker again.:jumping3:

We are planning for the end of January 2013. We would like to try a moderate resort this time just not sure which one yet!

We'll be there!! Depending on how we like this trip, it'll be somewhere between October and December (I know! Big window!) but we'll almost definitely be staying at FWL for the first time!! Can't wait to see it decorated for the holidays!!! Woo hoo!!!

We're sooo looking forward to the Fantasyland expansion so we wanted to plan a trip for when it was mostly done.

Yay!! I'll have another countdown as soon as we get back!!

We're going back in January for DD's 5th Birthday! Probably staying at POR, hoping for free dining!!!

April 16-30, 2013(My 40th b'day trip. :yay:) We will be at AOA...or something deluxe and monorail, depending on discounts, etc.

Got you all added! It is nice to not be alone on the list :)

we're planning 10 nights in October 2013 at Swan/Dolphin - within walking distance of EP Food & Wine!! :banana:

:ccat:We are going in 2013 :yay: most likely in early February. We have not decided on which Resort yet :ccat:

June 2013 here! Not sure of exact dates yet. We'll probably be at POP or AOA.

It will be our first trip for all of us. Husband has been to Disneyland as a child but none of us have been to WDW. Kids will be 7 and 4!

How sad is it that I added an app on my phone so I could see how many more days until we go? (558 as of today. :eek:) But more importantly, how many more days until that 500 day booking window...

(I'm guessing if you're posting on this thread, you totally get it. You're my people. ;))

How sad is it that I added an app on my phone so I could see how many more days until we go? (558 as of today. :eek:) But more importantly, how many more days until that 500 day booking window...

(I'm guessing if you're posting on this thread, you totally get it. You're my people. ;))

Yes, we all get it. I just hit 699 days. I am doing the 600 dance :cool1: OK, that isn't as exciting as the double or singe digit dance :confused:

I just got back from Disney and we had such a wonderful time!!! I loved POP Century. But am nw thinking of my next trip which wont be for 2 years, but I do have you guys to chat with about it!!!:goodvibes

Mrs Grumpy~Wasnt the tye dye cheese cake awesome??!! Loved it:)

I just got back from Disney and we had such a wonderful time!!! I loved POP Century. But am nw thinking of my next trip which wont be for 2 years, but I do have you guys to chat with about it!!!:goodvibes

Mrs Grumpy~Wasnt the tye dye cheese cake awesome??!! Loved it:)

Glad you had a great time! Yes, we have long time to get to know each other on this thread.

I hate to admit it but I never has the cheesecake. DH had it on the trip before this one.

Hello Mrs. Grumpy...just wanted to join your thread again. We are hoping to go back in November of 2013. Would love to see Disney World decorated for Christmas! So gonna start saving now....might be staying at Shades of Green as my DS joined the Army Reserves...hoping he can go with us this time (boot camp won over Disney World last time)

Hello Mrs. Grumpy...just wanted to join your thread again. We are hoping to go back in November of 2013. Would love to see Disney World decorated for Christmas! So gonna start saving now....might be staying at Shades of Green as my DS joined the Army Reserves...hoping he can go with us this time (boot camp won over Disney World last time)

Glad to have you back again! I need all the company I can get on here. It is going to be a long wait until my next trip.

Can you change me to November also? We are going to do the Christmas Party this time and see if we like it. I will let you know the definite dates as we get closer:goodvibes! Truthfully, I dont care when I go to WDW....just that I go!!!:)

Can you change me to November also? We are going to do the Christmas Party this time and see if we like it. I will let you know the definite dates as we get closer:goodvibes! Truthfully, I dont care when I go to WDW....just that I go!!!:)

Got you changed. I would like to see the Christmas party also but it is too hard to take off work that time of year for my DH.

Hello as of right now I am looking at the first or second week of November for 2013. :goodvibes We'll be staying at SSR.

Hi Mrs. Grumpy! I am here, as the name suggests, Undercover. My dd-12 always wants to peek over my shoulder when I DIS and I want a ticker for a surprise vacation so this is my secret ninja account for MamaJessie from the September thread.
ninja2.gif

This way I can indulge in over obsessive planning when they go to school/bed. Thank goodness the younger two cannot read yet :laughing:

So we are thinking January at Ft. Wilderness but with so much time left that could change, depending on discounts too. I would like to try connecting rooms at POP but DH loves the hot tub :confused3 Also considered a suite at AoA but the prices seemed a bit steep for a value, to me at least, and then of course.. the hot tub.

We want to do the dining plan this time so I really hope that is offered as a discount :goodvibes

Thanks for starting the thread!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter