The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

MarinaAndCharlie

Photopass Photographer Spring 2010!
Post pictures of you and your friends in your CM costumes with a description of where you work in WDW!

I don't have any pictures, personally. But there is a video on YouTube with a good amount of pictures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtGjyBtYVhc

It's made by (I'm assuming) a DLR CM. The Teal Pants reference at the end refers to the (ugly) Teal Pants that used to be part of most Tomorrowland Costumes at Disneyland Park.

Thanks for the link!

But wow, I never realized how unattractive the CM costumes are D: .....

Hands down this is simply the hottest CM costume, I don't know if they have it at WDW but its here at DL.

2569021836_b224fef684.jpg

This is the costume for Epcot Futureworld North Merchandise (Strollers and Giftstop/Package Pick-Up). It's also what the CMs at the Main Entrance wear.

meatwork.jpg

Do most of the costumes have shorts and long pants and/or short sleeve or long sleeve shirts? Or are most costumes all have long pants and/or long sleeve shirts?

Most indoor-only locations make you wear pants. The area I worked in was both indoors and outdoors, so you had a choice between pants or shorts. It's hard to say what "most" of the costumes are like; they're so varied.

So this was the outfit for Spaceship Earth back in the spring of 2007. It was very hot and not at all comfortable. Luckily they have since gotten new outfits. I heard that they are cooler although they aren't any more fashionable then this.

PicturesCP152-1.jpg

My Tomorrowland attractions costume. We didn't have a choice of long or short pants, just long, so it gets a little hot wearing them in the summer at outdoor positions. I don't have any pictures of the costume I wore at the Grand Floridian but it was just a forest green polo with khaki long pants.
ccd.jpg

I worked in three different merchandise locations in EPCOT Future World South.
Club Cool (All of my CP coworker friends and I on Christmas):
IMG_5489.jpg

Art of Disney (Me messing around after closing):
AmberLastDayAoD.jpg

And Pin Central (My coworker Matthew):
IMG_5125.jpg

My favorite costume was Club Cool just because I didn't have to tuck in my shirt and it was really comfy. I hated the Pins costume, it was so blah and the shorts fit me horribly. Everyone always complimented me on my tie when I was in Art of Disney.

d0b50e6f.jpg

All Star Front Desk style. It was definitely not the worst costume in the world, and it was fairly comfortable. We also had the option to wear shorts or pants.

n5947413908275133941vm2.jpg

My Expedition: Everest outfit. We could choose to wear pants, a parka (when it was cold it was a blessing), a turtleneck underneath the shirt. I miss this outfit so much, lol.

Lol...DisneyL8T, You must have gotten there right after I left i was there spring 06 Future World South. Club Cool was also my favorite outfit but I must say I enjoyed working in AOD. Question...were Debbie and Steen still working in AOD when you left?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter