The D Show

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was cleaning out my computer game cabinet when I came across a Disney trivia game named The D Show and I would like to know if anyone remembers it? The D Show was a neat Disney trivia game that tested your knowledge on anything Disney from movies to theme parks to Disney celebrities music Disney characters and more along with tons of awesome bonus rounds to make the game more exciting and fun to play. And the theme song of The D Show is so fun as well. If you can find this PC game at your thrift shop I advise you to play a round with your family to see who knows their Disney trivia well

It's probably where the cruiseline gets their trivia from - they don't ever seem to get new questions! Glad you had a nice trip down memory lane. Is it even supported on newer operating systems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter