The daily grind 6/28

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

had a big storm roll through last night. Yin’s of rain, thunder and lightning. More this week so not sure home many walks we will.

did a Disney puzzle, modge podged it and framed it. Nice new addition to my Disney collection.
My last cabinet is back in stock so heading to ikea this morning.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Package up cards to mail
Ikea
Mail cards
Drop off megan’s rented text books at fed ex drop. She thinks she’ll get a high 90’s on the class.
swiffer floors
Dust
Text contractor guy to schedule

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

m2mrb - Yay! for getting cabinet
Hi P2000 & PN96!

Today
DH is helping at the golf course early mornings this week so it’s just me and Allison:love:
Out for breakfast when Papa gets done?
Take her to the lake?

It’s high 80s - low 90s all week and no rain!

Have a great day!

Morning!

The record breaking heat down here continues along with all of the mixed messages from the media! Stay inside, stay outside, stay home but not inside your home because A/C will spread germs. All of the beaches are closed for the fourth down here because there is a big risk of COVID spread, but it's okay to have 50 friends over at your house for a BBQ as long as it's held outside and not inside. The blind leading the blind continues....

Today:
Dust/Clean/Vacuum upstais and stairwell
Exercise
Scrap
Pork chops for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter