The daily grind 8/10

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

hope everyone had a good weekend.
becky loved seeing your photos

Megan is going to make her decision if staying home or living on campus today. Been lots of pros/cons and questioning herself. Found out all labs will be remote too 95% sure she is staying home.

got my new to me car. Hope to pick her open Wednesday or Thursday.

bring car in for new tires
Call town clerk about getting something notarized
Clean bathrooms
Megan to send emails to housing, her two jobs on campus ( can be done from home) and check with health services if she is staying home.

Fill out our vote by mail primaries ballots

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

And it's back to the grind...had a great time at Disney Vero Beach! We lucked out and really had some gorgeous weather, only one really rainy day (we got in 2 hours at the pool that day!) Disney is doing a fanatastic job of keeping cast members and their guest happy and safe and everyone wore their masks when required and did a great job of social distancing. So glad we had the opportunity to go, it was a nice break to relax plus I got to see my bestie and her husband as well.

Lisa - glad to hear the hurricane didn't do much damage in your area! Best of luck to Megan today on her decision!
Chae - hope you have been enjoing the lake!
Hi Nan, lot s of scrapping done?

Today:
Update scrap challenge
Fluff and fold last load of laundry
Iron
Once over house
Vacuum & mop
Pay a couple bills
Make pedi appt.
Work on vaca photos
Asian BBQ Chicken & Salad for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning!

m2mrb - good luck to DD in her decision!
P2000 - lots of new photos to scrap!
Hi PN96!

Allison day:)

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter