The DIS Dad's Club VI - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Don!! You done good. :thumbsup2

All rightie then… A new cave to paint… New fires to be built… More meat to be roasted… :woohoo:

So where’s the keg? :rolleyes:

Never Mind... I found it!!!

136039_132265_equilibrium_beer_tap.jpg

Disney Commando said:
Since we are all Dads & have a few pages to burn :confused3 What TV Dad or Dad combo best desribes you :confused3

I would consider myself a cross between Al Bundy & Red Foreman

Tim Taylor + Ray Barone + Al Bundy + Timmy Turner's Dad aka Mr. Turner

Nice job Don!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Sorry, I was shocked last night when DDCV was closed. I set up a temporary residence in the meantime.

I love what you've done with the place! :worship::worship:

Yeah... and WHO is going to get me the Nemesiseseseseses information?? :rotfl2:

Yeah... and WHO is going to get me the Nemesiseseseseses information?? :rotfl2:

I can think of 3:
1. The Original. The Alpha. The Numero Uno. The ever impressive, the long-contained, the often imitated, but never duplicated...
FreezinRafiki vs that's nice

I know we had each started recruiting armies/minions/henchmen, but I don't recall who was on each side. I'll have to check with my HR department on that. But honestly, I haven't paid them yet so I would be surprised if they'd all abandoned camp.

2. trennr vs Stopher1

3. AJRitz vs ClearScreen

And Congratulations to Captain_Oblivious for getting the last word on DDC V:
You just wanted the last word instead of middlepat. I'm onto you...

Nice Job Mark! And a nice dig at middlepat. Could be have a new nemesis-ness brewing?

And Congratulations to Captain_Oblivious for getting the last word on DDC V:

Nice Job Mark! And a nice dig at middlepat. Could be have a new nemesis-ness brewing?

I'm not sure that Mark's last word was totally fair. Middlepat had the last word IMO. The mod just opened up the tread for Don to get the DDCVI info on there.... :confused3

Got another new member! :woohoo: He sent a PM.... but I HAVE to announce it here:

BigTex71 said:
I would love to be added to the DDC list.

I am from Fort Worth, Texas.

My birthday is April 13th.

Our next trips to WDW are Jan 28-Feb 6, and then May 30 - Jun 3 (DCL Jun 3-7).

Thanks!

Hey! Glad you found us! You are member # 536! :thumbsup2

Make sure you bookmark our new thread, though... it's DIS Dad's Club VI HERE

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

Fisrt of all thanks Emma's Dad for setting up the new thread. Gotta love that nice, clean, roomy new thread.

Now onto business:

I want to file a formal complaint about the final post status on DDC-V
I think that I deserved the final post status, I had it fair and square... the re-opening of the thread was completely out of bounds. :confused3

That and I'm officially throwing down the nemesis challenge to CaptainOblivious. I'm sick of this Flyers fan, first state banner waving always picking on me. Besides, I have *Blares Horn* envy.

Fisrt of all thanks Emma's Dad for setting up the new thread. Gotta love that nice, clean, roomy new thread.

Now onto business:

I think that I deserved the final post status, I had it fair and square... the re-opening of the thread was completely out of bounds. :confused3

That and I'm officially throwing down the nemesis challenge to CaptainOblivious. I'm sick of this Flyers fan, first state banner waving always picking on me. Besides, I have *Blares Horn* envy.

This looks like it could be a great battle. I can also see a possible new man law on the horizon.

Got to agree: MiddlePat got the last word.

I love this nemesis stuff. Now I just have to decide which group of minions to join
(and try not to provoke someone else off the sidelines to declare war on me).
It’s a delicate thing; this nemesis business.

Well now that I’ve had a chance to look around I see that y'all really do got this place lookin’ good.
man%20cave%204%20rustic%20and%20refined.jpg

You remembered to add a space for the gearheads.
UltimateManCaveBox.jpg

And I see that Fed got his own room (nice touch)
man%20cave%203.jpg

The pool is pretty rockin' as well.
Old_Mans_Cave.jpg

Do y'all mind if I leave some of my stuff over here in the corner?
You can use it any time you're in the mood.
mancave_chrisgray_2.jpg

Just reminded me... gotta update the link in the sig.

Thanks for the reminder! Always forget about this....

Now onto business:

LOL! Guess what?? Even Mark lost the "Last Post" award! HAHA! Kathy took care of it :) :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter