The Fairy Godmother's Daughter is getting married. Steve and Katie 10-25-12

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone.:flower3:

My name is Darlene and I am thrilled to annouced that my daughter is getting married and we are busy planning her Wishes Disney Wedding.

All the help and ideas from the boards have been wonderful and I read them each day.

They call me the Fairy Godmother because I try and make everyone's hopes and dreams come true. Now is my time to pull my wand out of my cape and make magic for my own Princessprincess:.

We received confirmation from Disney today that we have the wedding pavilion for a 10 am ceremony on the 25th of October, 2012 and we are penciled in for the Atlantic Dance Hall.

It is fun to share the excitement with everyone on the boards and look forward to all the pictures and ideas from all the Disney Brides and Disney Grooms.

Welcome!!! Can't wait to hear all the plans!!! That's very sweet that you are so involved :goodvibes

This is so cute. I can just follow your timeline and subtract a day.

And my Katie is K80K - which is kind of like your sign in.

Will be interesting to see a planning journal from my Mom's point-of-view, lol.

There are so many things to think about and so much to do, but way too much time to do it. I want to send the invites now and make all the decisions now. I wan the happily ever after to start asap. The sad part is that my little girl will be moving to Florida, the good part is I already have a house there.

So now I just sit patiently. We head to Florida in two weeks to meet the new in laws and to check out the venues. So that will be fun.

I will try to behave.

Fairy Godmother in Waiting.:yay:

Welcome!!

Good choice on wedding date. :)

Kristin: I was waiting mostly for my ring but also for us to get penciled in and then I was going to tell you that we were wedding twins. Sorry to see your date moved, but glad you were able to get the locations you wanted by doing that. We chose 10/25 because in 2012 it will be the 4-year anniversary of the day that Steve and I met. Anxiously awaiting the 12 month out mark so that we can sign the LOA.

Kristin: I was waiting mostly for my ring but also for us to get penciled in and then I was going to tell you that we were wedding twins. Sorry to see your date moved, but glad you were able to get the locations you wanted by doing that. We chose 10/25 because in 2012 it will be the 4-year anniversary of the day that Steve and I met. Anxiously awaiting the 12 month out mark so that we can sign the LOA.

Aww, we can still be sort-of wedding twins. Congratulations on your engagement and I know about wanting to get married on your anniversary. DF and I wanted to do that originally but money came in to play (as it always does...).

Gah, the 12 month mark will be here before we all know it and then we'll wonder where all the time had gone and panic about not having enough done by then. :goodvibes

Gah, the 12 month mark will be here before we all know it and then we'll wonder where all the time had gone and panic about not having enough done by then. :goodvibes

LOL SOOOOO true! I keep thinking we are a year and a half out then it occurs to me that we are a year and 4 months out. So much to do, including a move from Baltimore to Orlando for me!

LOL SOOOOO true! I keep thinking we are a year and a half out then it occurs to me that we are a year and 4 months out. So much to do, including a move from Baltimore to Orlando for me!

Yikes!! Well I might be in the same boat. There's a chance my job could be transferring us to the Orlando/Tampa area in the near future with a minor stay in Oklahoma.

Anyways, there's always dress shopping that can be done. I ordered my dress at the beginning of October and I just put it in my closet yesterday. It took that long to get it in. So, it's never too early for that as long you're sure you found the right gown. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter