The Flight or Drive to WDW?

ContempoSMT

WDW Sept 2010
What do you think is the better ? The plane flight in anticipation to land in Orlando or the drive to Walt Disney World when you actually enter the World.

I think its both:

1. The plane flight in anticipation to land in Orlando

Hating to be on an airplane to begin with. . .just imagining what awaits me when I land . . .and just plain THANK GOD we are landing :D

2. The drive to Walt Disney World when you actually enter the World.

Getting Transportation from MCO to our Resort and seeing the actual entrance to WDW

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

For traveling to Disney World I suggest flying, because the flight makes anticipation disappears quicker, plus you get there faster. I remember one time we flew to Tampa then drove to Orlando, and we would never do that again, because the drive from the airport is restless enough, but to prolong it several hours is worse. And, if you fly to Orlando before noon, you can still spend .5 of your first day either at a pool or one of the parks, without fiddling with maps, directions, rest stops. Also, while on the subject, Downtown Disney is a great place to spend the first day.

We always drive from our home, but I really feel like I am there as soon as we turn in the actual world!

We drove from Michigan the first six times when our kids were younger. They were good travelers so it made it fun and the anticipation level in the van was always high they were very special times and I am so glad we drove.

They are teenagers now, money's not as tight and we flew the last two times. Everyone is a little more reserved in the towncar, so I would say it was better when we drove and everyone could let loose when we we entered the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter