The fun with Paint or Photoshop Game

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
My new game! Take a picture and edit it so it's funnier! Here's mine..

Mario and David Bowie fans rejoice! :teeth:

Here's one I made when bat magic came out! I love having fun on paint!
batmagic.gif

marcm said:
how u do it can u do me one

I'm not even quite exactly sure how to do it, but depending their way, it can be quite complicated to make a GIF like that, especially one so smooth. WD Riku!

Green Dress! Green Dress! Oh I absolutely love the green dress, Tiink! Just the way VMK_Red would want it! lol

haha Sora jump roping is SO cool! lol

This is one of the main characters of the movie Jurassic Park.He is now a leprauchaun(how ever u spell that)

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

funny part about these first too are that they are NOT PHOTOSHOPPED! except for the paint circles (i'm west coast)

myawesometrick.jpg

ebay.gif

blinkiecontest24.gif

Here is a pokemon related one for ya'll:

Is there Mustard on my face?

And here's another one:

Attack of the killer.. Carrots? Protect me Spoink!!

If everyone is wondering how you edit pictures, just use a paint program to paint over new stuff. Simple enough...

You can use a photoshop program to have extra fun!!

LOL that is very funny!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My latest Creation:

Festive Bonsly! Merry Christmas Everyone!

LOL those are awesome! I need to try editing pics! This one i made a while ago using just paint! It's me in all of my costumes in the Mark Twain Riverboat! All those people are me :)
The Many Faces of Me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter