The Garden Grill At Epcot

glawgirl

Mouseketeer
My DH and I wanted to try the Garden Grill this April when we head back to Epcot. Can anyone tell me what the menu is like and if it's worth it. We just want to try something new. Thanks for your input. It is greatly appreciated.

I love the Garden Grill for "regular" food. They have turkey, fish, grilled flank steak, cornbread stuffing, potatoes, salad, etc. served family-style. I think it's one of the better all-you-can-eat bargains at WDW.

My DH and I ate at the Garden Grill in March 2003. We really enjoyed it. The characters were great and spent a lot of time with us. The movement of the restaurant wasn't too bad. I was afraid it would be distracting or make me sick, but it didn't bother us at all.

You can check out the menu here: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_gg.htm

Characters are super here - very attentive. But we go for the food! The salad is one of the most fresh at WDW - lots of the veggies are grown in the Land. And the apple crisp is wonderful. Beware the wine, however - $6.00 for a thimble-ful! LOL!

You won't be disappointed.

Forgot to add...

If you don't like the dessert, you can get the kid's dessert. When we went, dessert was strawberry shortcake which DH doesn't like. Instead, they brought him the children's Dirt & Worms...I have the best pic of DH with that little cup of dirt & worms! LOL!

The entire Land Pavillion (where the Garden Grill is located) is under rehab right now for theming changes in anticipation of the new Soarin' attraction. Hopefully everything stays and schedule and will be back open again by the time you are there in April.

The Garden Grill is great! The character interaction is some of the best I've had at WDW and the food is awesome. It's in a skillet and you can ask for more. I think I ate everything including fried catfish which sounded gross to me but turned out to be delicious. It's a must-do for us.

It's the best meal for character interaction. I'm in the minority here, but I thought the food was edible. Barely.

We love the Garden Grill! I will miss it while it's down for rehab...

I wonder - when The Land is reopened will The Garden Grill still be there? Besides completing the lobby area of Soaring, what else is happening to the pavillion?

I had heard they may be taking some or all of the food court away to add more retail shops. But I have not heard if Garden Grill stays, goes away, or will be changed in some form. Anyone know the specifies of the rehab - relative to dining options in The Land?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter