The GH Official Thread Part 3

Jordan needs to go pound sand! So her ex-husband kissed her during a weak moment. A real woman would have said, "Curtis, you have a lot of very confusing things happening in your life right now. I'm happy to be your friend and support you, but you really need to figure out what's happening with your marriage before you pursue a relationship with anyone else, including me." Instead she's ranting and raving, "When were you going to tell me you moved back in with your wife? What's going on? Where does this leave me?" She needs to get a grip. He's a married man who has not yet decided to leave his wife for good. Jordan needs to take herself out of the equation. The last thing Curtis needs is a side-piece ex-wife inserting herself into his business! Rant over.

Jordan needs to go pound sand! So her ex-husband kissed her during a weak moment. A real woman would have said, "Curtis, you have a lot of very confusing things happening in your life right now. I'm happy to be your friend and support you, but you really need to figure out what's happening with your marriage before you pursue a relationship with anyone else, including me." Instead she's ranting and raving, "When were you going to tell me you moved back in with your wife? What's going on? Where does this leave me?" She needs to get a grip. He's a married man who has not yet decided to leave his wife for good. Jordan needs to take herself out of the equation. The last thing Curtis needs is a side-piece ex-wife inserting herself into his business! Rant over.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

And don't we all know that a few weeks/months down the road when Curtis and Portia are officially back together that Jordan will let it slip to Portia that she and Curtis kissed. I do not like Jordan....I liked old Jordan (previous actress) so much better. She never felt like this vindictive manipulative character that this Jordan is.

And don't we all know that a few weeks/months down the road when Curtis and Portia are officially back together that Jordan will let it slip to Portia that she and Curtis kissed. I do not like Jordan....I liked old Jordan (previous actress) so much better. She never felt like this vindictive manipulative character that this Jordan is.
Totally agree. Just like with the Lulu change, I just cannot get on board with this actress. I can't stand how she speaks or the way she plays the role. I really enjoyed 2 prior Jordans and would have generally preferred Curtis staying with either over Portia, but not at all since the change.

Well I think it has been a long while for Jordan lol but I agree it was awkward. You know what would be funny? Jordan gets pregnant by him lol

Walt Willey of All My Children fame is reprising his role as Jackson Montgomery on General Hospital in July.
Let the speculation begin as to which legal storyline Jackson will be involved with. My initial guess is that either he's helping Diane with something she needs help in litigating and/or he's involved in the Carly/Drew insider trading storyline, most likely helping Diane with the insider trading storyline.

I agree the bedroom scene with Jordan was awkward, maybe it was her first sex scene.

So what will Ned do now that he knows it was Nina that ratted Carly and Drew out. Does he tell on her or does he blackmail her to get to Sonny.?

I loved the look on Jordan's face when she found out Zeke is Portia's brother. It serves her right! She destroyed her marriage to Curtis by lying. Now she's running around, meddling in other people's business and blasting Curtis for trying to mend his current marriage. She's become a real jerk.

Meanwhile, Ned was put through the ringer when everyone thought he leaked info. to the SEC. Olivia chewed him out, Drew punched him, Sonny gave him the third degree and he was generally treated like crap. Now that he knows Nina is the real leaker, he deserves to confront her and make her pay for letting him nearly take the fall. After Willow's conversation about Nina with the nurse today, it looks like she might start to soften towards Nina. Just wait until she learns that Nina ratted out her beloved MIL and her uncle-in-law who risked his life to save hers by rescuing Liesl. It's time for Nina's little world to come crashing down! I'm there for it!

Does anyone think that the flash drive that Carly destroyed is really destroyed? It looks like the insides were still intact yet so….

Dex filmed the Sonny evidence on his phone, then sent it to Michael who downloaded it to a flash drive. Unless Michael deleted it from his phone, it's still there. It's also floating somewhere in the cloud. Someone like Spinelli could probably retrieve it easily enough. If he won't do it, Joss can use her trust fund to hire an anonymous hacker to do the job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter