• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

Ugh, had a feeling they were going to get together.

I am hoping for a Carly/John coupling. I think they have great chemistry.
So Michael and Willow are appalled that Nina came over to their table wanting to comp them when it's her restaurant. Why did they go there in the first place, so ridiculous.

So Michael and Willow are appalled that Nina came over to their table wanting to comp them when it's her restaurant. Why did they go there in the first place, so ridiculous.
I think if Jason wasn’t around I’d like to see John and Carly of course Sonny would have a fit lol.

Agree X1,000. Thankfully I was watching a recording of it and could fast forward through it. I'm hoping that when the storyline picks up again we see him pushing her away and reading her the riot act about how he would never be with someone who's married to someone else. Wishful thinking, I'm sure. If these two truly end up together, I hope it's only so he can manipulate her and use her for something. I want her to go away.

I have no idea why Michael & Willow went there for dinner (outside of Willow loving the chocolate souffle) but if Nina had half a brain in her head she would have just stayed away. She had to know that going over to their table was going to cause a problem and ruin their evening. If she wanted to comp the dinner, she should have just told the staff to let Michael & Willow know at the end of the meal that their bill had been taken care of. But there really was no reason to comp the dinner -- it's not like they couldn't afford it. Again, I want Nina to go away. I think I saw the wheels in Jason's head turning when Diane was telling him how Carly lost her half of the hotel. I hope he's devising a plan to get it back for her. Jason is the only person that Carly would accept that gift from. And on another Jason note, I saw a preview where he asks Sonny if he's taking his meds. I hope that happens today.

Last edited:
Ugh. Can’t stand Drew. WTH is Nina thinking? She’s been saying how she wants to save her marriage to Sonny. At least get a room at the Metro Court (weren’t they already in the building?! LOL, hope Carly or someone else doesn’t walk in on them. Ah, but she’s busy with Jagger… and everyone in town LOVES Carly. :rolleyes2

Michael and Willow are so boring. Didn’t she just finish nursing school? Stayed in the job just long enough to steal drugs for Jason.

So how many weeks will it be until Ava & Jason talk about Sonny's meds and realize something is wrong with them???? Clearly they're laying the groundwork for that conversation. I just hope it doesn't take a month for it to happen.

Last edited:
I agree, Nina and Drew are so cringe, it's hard to watch.

I'm guessing Ava will realize something is up with Sonny's pills, but why is she acting so weird. I thought she had something to do with Sonny's pills being messed with.

Nina just cannot keep her mouth shut. Again, spreading a rumor that isn't true.
Yep. I keep hoping that one of these times her rumor spreading will come back to haunt her.

I can already see that Carly is going to end up getting back her half of the hotel. I'm not sure exactly how it's going to happen, but I'm confident it will based on Carly's conversation with John today and on Jason's conversation with Diane the other day. I just hope it happens soon and that it's because of Nina's inability to keep her mouth shut about something. It would be really sweet if Sonny & Nina start to talk about getting back together (not that I really think it would happen) and then Drew would tell Sonny that he and Nina slept together while she was still married to him and hadn't even considered signing the divorce papers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter