The GH Official Thread Part 3

So Obrecht was put in a lab that is sub surface and 40 years old . Isn't it great that science and technology haven't made any advances over all of this time and all the equipment... including the pathogen... are still in tact (sans a few cobwebs 🤣) Seems reasonable... just like the whole storyline lol. But yes, it's a soap.
I read somewhere that Ned is going to be blamed for turning Carly and Drew in for insider trading. At least that is a reasonable storyline if it's true

Yes, that would be a reasonable storyline. But I'm confident that Ava will eventually let it slip to Sonny or someone that Nina is the one who turned them in. She'll hold on to that information until she needs something from someone, though. But once that info is out, that will be the end of Sonny & Nina because he will not be happy that she put the mother of his child in jail. And somehow he'll manage to get Diane to get all of the charges dropped.

Yes, that would be a reasonable storyline. But I'm confident that Ava will eventually let it slip to Sonny or someone that Nina is the one who turned them in. She'll hold on to that information until she needs something from someone, though. But once that info is out, that will be the end of Sonny & Nina because he will not be happy that she put the mother of his child in jail. And somehow he'll manage to get Diane to get all of the charges dropped.

That would be a fitting end for Sonny and Nina. She's a horrible person and he needs to see it. He's already forgiven her for keeping him from his family for nearly a year and letting his kids grieve him. That was despicable! So what if Carly blew her off when she tried to tell her. To heck with Carly. Call Dante. Call Michael. Call Kristina. Call someone who will listen and is entitled to know their father is alive and has amnesia. Phyliss also forgave her. Even Ava doesn't seem to care that Avery had to grieve her father's supposed death, all because of Nina's actions. I don't get why Sonny is so blind to her when he's supposed to be such a good judge of people's motives and character.

That would be a fitting end for Sonny and Nina. She's a horrible person and he needs to see it. He's already forgiven her for keeping him from his family for nearly a year and letting his kids grieve him. That was despicable! So what if Carly blew her off when she tried to tell her. To heck with Carly. Call Dante. Call Michael. Call Kristina. Call someone who will listen and is entitled to know their father is alive and has amnesia. Phyliss also forgave her. Even Ava doesn't seem to care that Avery had to grieve her father's supposed death, all because of Nina's actions. I don't get why Sonny is so blind to her when he's supposed to be such a good judge of people's motives and character.

I agree 100%. Nina is a horrible person. I'm confident she'll get her just reward one day. It would be so sweet if somehow, someday she loses the hotel and Carly gets it back (not that Carly is an angel).

So we're supposed to believe that the SEC received an anonymous tip about insider trading and within a few hours they did enough investigating to deem it a credible tip *and* got 2 reps to fly/drive to Port Charles, NY to confront the people involved in the insider trading. Yeah, that's believable (though totally expected because...it's Soap World). No need to worry, Diane's on the case. :) And guilt is going to consume Nina when this doesn't go as she expected.

I agree the actress playing Esme should have been nominated, she does a great job.
I also think the actor who plays Spencer is so tall because Trina is so tiny. It's kind of awkward seeing them together because of the height difference it feels like he's so much older than her, even though they are the same age. It's like he's always hunched over when in a scene with her lol.

Not gonna debate who is worse, Carly or Nina; I’ve already made my feelings known on that. Was surprised when Ava said she was just playing devil’s advocate; I don’t recall it that way. She’s done many vengeful things herself. And is supposed to be one of Nina’s few friends. We’ll see how Sonny reacts. If he breaks up with Nina, she’ll be better off, since she has reservations about his mob activities anyway.

Totally unrealistic for the SEC agents to show up on the same day. Who knew Sam could officiate at a wedding? I will say, Willow looked beautiful, though not like a stage 4 cancer patient. Not sure if I like Maxie as a brunette. The young actress playing Donna really looks like Maurice Benard. Where was Leo? All the other kids, except the one who lives there? And what about Monica? Isn’t Michael her grandson? LOL

From what I heard the actress who plays Monica is not well. They either need to do a Monica dies episode and pay tribute to the actress (would actually be nice to pay tribute to an actress still alive) or recast the character. Monica is too important to a lot of the characters, it doesn't make sense she's never around.

I was thinking with the whole SEC thing, they should have had someone other than Nina rat Carly and Drew out, but have had Carly lead the charge saying it was Nina only to find out it was Ned or Ava or someone. I think that would have been an interesting storyline.

The SEC knocking on the door at the wedding had me lol. Don't the writers know the SEC is a government entity? The only way that might possibly, sort of work would be if someone else reported them months ago, or if someone that has a vendetta against Sonny took the report.

Not gonna debate who is worse, Carly or Nina; I’ve already made my feelings known on that. Was surprised when Ava said she was just playing devil’s advocate; I don’t recall it that way. She’s done many vengeful things herself. And is supposed to be one of Nina’s few friends. We’ll see how Sonny reacts. If he breaks up with Nina, she’ll be better off, since she has reservations about his mob activities anyway.

Totally unrealistic for the SEC agents to show up on the same day. Who knew Sam could officiate at a wedding? I will say, Willow looked beautiful, though not like a stage 4 cancer patient. Not sure if I like Maxie as a brunette. The young actress playing Donna really looks like Maurice Benard. Where was Leo? All the other kids, except the one who lives there? And what about Monica? Isn’t Michael her grandson? LOL
Anyone can officiate a wedding just get a license/certification on a website. Heck, a girl I went to school with thinks she is running her own church from getting certified on the web. Maxie just needs a good cut and style for her hair.

How did the SEC people even know Carly was at the Quartermaine mansion? Are they also heading to Greenland to find Drew?

On another note, the leukemia storyline is not being handled with realism or respect. Terry told Willow months ago that she likely had "weeks to live" without a transplant. And here she is, sitting on the couch, chatting with her friends and now floating around on her wedding day, looking healthy and beautiful. In real life, she would be weak, likely bed-bound and isolated from germs and potential infections. She would be wearing a mask at all times, as would everyone around her. Leukemia kills the body's ability to fight infection, so she wouldn't be hanging out with anyone and everyone who comes to visit. I think if they're going to portray a real illness, they need to need to do it with a modicum of accuracy and respect for the people who really do suffer from it. OK! Off my soapbox!

This whole insider trading storyline is so off course. How did they know Carly would be there, why wouldn't they have suspected insider trading from the mere fact Carly is Michael's mother? Meanwhile, it looks like they only care about Drew and Drew is why at first Nina didn't want to put the tip in because she didn't want to hurt him, but looks like that is exactly who she'll hurt and Carly will come out unscathed as usual.

And once again, Nina proves that she doesn’t give a crap about Sonny’s kids. First she kept Sonny from them. Now she’s potentially taking away their mother by sending her to prison. Avery thinks of Carly as a second mother, and Donna is very young and needs her mom. Sonny needs to see Nina’s true colors soon and make her pay for the damage she’s done to his family.

And once again, Nina proves that she doesn’t give a crap about Sonny’s kids. First she kept Sonny from them. Now she’s potentially taking away their mother by sending her to prison. Avery thinks of Carly as a second mother, and Donna is very young and needs her mom. Sonny needs to see Nina’s true colors soon and make her pay for the damage she’s done to his family.
so Carly should be free to do whatever she wants because she has children? Nina didn't frame her, she turned her in for something she actually did

so Carly should be free to do whatever she wants because she has children? Nina didn't frame her, she turned her in for something she actually did
True, but Nina has double-standards that don't seem to apply to her. She treated Willow horribly until she found out she was her daughter. She didn't consider any potential far-reaching consequences for her actions at the time. The same goes for turning in Carly. She acted in the moment, not thinking about the impact her actions will have on the future for many people, including the kids of the man she claims to be in love with. She didn't do it to follow the law. Her reasons were vindictive and mean-spirited and now she's regretting her impulsivity. That's just my take on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter