The GH Official Thread Part 3

A lot of scenes. I was so lost as to where everyone was and how they all got there.
It was really ridiculous. After a long story arc they fast forward through the end? There were stories there that should have been told, not just filled in as an afterthought by characters explaining things to other characters. We should have seen Liesl save Valentin and take off to save Willow, and really? Anna’s just mysteriously in London being debriefed. No emotional celebration for Valentine’s recovery. So much skipped over. They really need new writers.

Yeah that was weird. The last time we saw Valentin, he was hallucinating and seemingly near death. Then Anna purposely exposed herself to the toxin, and Holly shows up holding a vial. I was wonder who was going to administer the antidote to Valentin. Was Holly going to dump it in his mouth? Did Anna also get the antidote? Holly burst in through the door and was potentially exposed. Did she also get a shot? Too many unanswered questions!

And the episode was like what happens if u watch tv and dose off for what you think are a few seconds but then you have to go back and see what you missed lol

So the Greenland story was wrapped up quickly, and I missed a good part of the past few days, some due to breaking news reports…just one question: is Victor dead or did he get away again?

I feel bad for Ned. His wife is such a shrew (just like Carly, LOL). He should divorce her already. About the insider trading, isn’t Michael just as guilty as Drew? I forget how Nina found out about Carly/Drew, whether she saw them together or Ava told her, but I’m surprised no one has suspected her yet as the one who reported to the SEC.

They haven’t shown Esme in awhile. She must be worried sick over little Ace. Spencer should not raise that baby and is a fool to think he’ll get custody. I like Trina a lot.

just one question: is Victor dead or did he get away again?

Victor is dead. We saw his body lying on a table, zipped up in body bag. Valentin said his final words to him before leaving the island. But, as with all things GH (and especially with all things Cassadine), we never know if someone is really dead, pretending to be dead, or not quite dead. Victor could have been clinging to life or given a drug to make him appear dead, only to be revived and kept on ice for the future. After all, we saw Ava smash Nikolas over the head. She and Austin (a doctor) both checked his pulse before dragging him outside and leaving him in a stable closet. Next thing we know, Austin's shady cousin has him in a medical facility on life support.

I think Victor is dead and will stay dead, but with a soap opera, you never know!

I just read that Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie) passed away today. Age 70. No cause of death reported yet. She was just featured on the Nurse's Ball episodes. How sad.
Oh no! I'm shocked...that's right, she was a BIG part of the nurses ball recently. So sad, I wonder what happened.
First Sonya Eddy, now Jaclyn Zeman. 70 is not old either. :sad1:

I just read that Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie) passed away today. Age 70. No cause of death reported yet. She was just featured on the Nurse's Ball episodes. How sad.
I heard this morning that she passed away "after a short battle with cancer". So sad. And with the writers strike, who knows when her death with be addressed on the show. Her memorial show will probably be pretty intense...she's been on the show most of her life!

Victor is dead. We saw his body lying on a table, zipped up in body bag. Valentin said his final words to him before leaving the island. But, as with all things GH (and especially with all things Cassadine), we never know if someone is really dead, pretending to be dead, or not quite dead. Victor could have been clinging to life or given a drug to make him appear dead, only to be revived and kept on ice for the future. After all, we saw Ava smash Nikolas over the head. She and Austin (a doctor) both checked his pulse before dragging him outside and leaving him in a stable closet. Next thing we know, Austin's shady cousin has him in a medical facility on life support.

I think Victor is dead and will stay dead, but with a soap opera, you never know!

I think he's dead and will stay dead....unless that was his long-lost identical twin brother in the body bag....or a body double.....or.... :D

So sad about Jackie Zeman, I have also been watching since the late 70's when she was on there, her, Genie Francis and Leslie Charleston have been on the show the longest. It's funny to think I started watching in like '78 and I was 10, what were my parents thinking letting me watch at that age, but my grandmother used to watch it to help her learn English and because of that I grew to love the show.
Like Bluezy said, with the writer's strike I hope they do her tribute justice after being on the show 40 plus years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter