The Girls Thread!! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Chris :)

Yep he is 16. He has dark hair and dark eyes and I hope to have a picture soon if my mom will allow me to take the digital camera to school.

Mhmm haha.

Take a picture with your phone maybe?

oh my gosh! you must be loving your High School career right now!! Captain of the Cheerleading team, texting the quarterback!! :worship:

you guy's dating or what? lol

Lmaooo, I LOVE highschool, you have no idea lmao.

Nahhh, but I kinda always had a thing for him and today he like handed me his phone and was like "Put your number in, we'll get together sometime." :D

Mhmm haha.

Take a picture with your phone maybe?

Nahhh, but I kinda always had a thing for him and today he like handed me his phone and was like "Put your number in, we'll get together sometime." :D
Oooh go Lyss ;)

My high schools quarterback is my best friends ex boyfriend. lol Eek!!!

Awwwe.
Cheerleader and Quarterback = <3

I have no idea what to write. xD

Ugh...when you wear flip flops do people like step on them all the time? It happened to me today a few times, and everytime I turn around they just stare at me. :confused3 No sorry or anything. Gahh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter