The Good News Is......

Very good news for fans of the Animation Building Toy Story Zoetrope!

https://www.academymuseum.org/en/toy-story-zoetrope
The Toy Story 3D zoetrope has a long viewing history. On display for years at Disney’s California Adventure Park, it recently arrived at the Academy Museum, where our collections and conservation teams prepared it for installation—with condition reporting, physical numbering, cleaning, and preservation treatments—in time for the 2021 opening.

Very good news for fans of the Animation Building Toy Story Zoetrope!

https://www.academymuseum.org/en/toy-story-zoetrope
The Toy Story 3D zoetrope has a long viewing history. On display for years at Disney’s California Adventure Park...
This is great. I was always sad that they removed it and thought it was a missed opportunity once Pixar Pier opened. I also miss the "Build a Potatohead" bar with all the cute Disney accessories.

I bought the SHAG x Harveys bag at the Studio Backlot store today. Eeep! It was too cute to pass up, and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I thought of going to BVS after, but I had other things to do so I'll try some other day.

Disney D23's Season of Magic sweepstakes is giving away a Disney Pandora bracelet and charms set. Today's prize pack includes:
  • Sterling Silver Sparkling Mickey Mouse Bracelet from Pandora Jewelry featuring new Disney x Pandora holiday friends
  • 1x Disney, Sterling Silver Sparkling Mickey Mouse Bracelet
  • 1x Disney, Pluto Christmas Gift Dangle Charm
  • 1x Disney, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Present Charm
  • 2x Beaded Round clip charm
You have to be a D23 member to enter, but you can join for free as a General Member. Note the giveaway item changes every day, so if you want to enter, you must do it today.

I finally got some Tio Pepe's. I opened the bag and I almost cried. Definitely teared up. It smells so much like Disneyland :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter