The Good News Is...

FayeW

DIS Veteran
The good news is that DH has given the green light to plan for our first trup to WDW in Feb/March.
The bad news is that we are paying for the trip from the extra money he will earn from spending 6 months in Afghanistan. (He is, at this moment, in Uganda). He will be gone from Aug 12-Feb 13. I would like to plan for Feb 27-March 7, and so far I have been able to find Renaissance World Gate for $43.67 per night. This seems like a good rate but I don't know anything about the hotel. I want to stay offsite because cost is a consideration and I want to go to Seaworld as well as the World. I expect we will rent a car because it isn't that much more expensive than the other transport from the airport, and I want to eat offsite some of the time and do some other non-Disney things. I will keep checking TravelAxe as we get closer to the dates, last year when we were planning, Oak Plantation had 1 bdrms for less than $50. per day for the dates we were going. Anybody got other suggestions?

Wow! Great news about your trip, but....Afghanistan? What does your dh do? This will be a really special trip to Florida after him being away for so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter