The Good, The Bad, The Cancelled and The Surprising ... Our Take on Deluxe Dining!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to go to the Sci-Fi, it looks like so much fun and the food not too bad. Love me a good chocolate milkshake!

Just spent a most enjoyable hour reading all your reviews and thoroughly enjoyed them :thumbsup2

Yay! An update.
Sci-fi looks great. I can't wait to try it in May. I have been to Disney like 8 times and have never been there.

Love the picture of you two at Sci Fi! That chili looks delicious, but I'm disappointed. I thought the spinach dip was supposed to be super cheesy and flavorful-- maybe it was an off day?? (I've never had it)

Hi. I just found your dining reviews and read through the whole thread. I love them. You are very funny yourself too. I will read your trip report too. Looks great and loving all the pictures. Can't wait for the rest.

Just been catching up with your reviews, they are great, and looks like you had a great time. :)

Love Sci Fi for the atmosphere, the lack of great food doesn't seem to matter when you're having your meal in a car. :)

Thanks for posting, looking forward to the rest. :)

Glad to see more posts from you. I'm looking forward to hearing about how your final toatls work out. We've just completed our third day and I've been trying to keep up a live report, tough but fun. Loving your choices and commentary!

Just read all 12 pages in one go. Fantastic report!!

I love food reports and I'm oh so hungry now.:worship:

Thank you so very much!! I can't believe you read it all in one sitting :flower3:

You made me hungry!!!!!

I make myself hungry and we are currently on a diet - bad combo :laughing:

Subscribing! Isn't that what planning the trip is about?

I leave in 60 hours, and will be dining at several of these places, you're helping me to build my anticipation further. Sadly I will probably never do the DxDP, we can't eat that much and I like to cook some of our meals. But it is fun to live vicariously through others.:goodvibes

Sadly, I am somewhat "anal retentive" when it comes to planning so not only do I plan what to eat; but park days, packing lists, extra activities etc :rolleyes1

I am so jealous that you are currently enjoying all this wonderful food ;)

Count me in too - I am going in Dec 2010 and am also debating the dxddp - right now we are set up for it, but I am thinking it may be over kill... although we do like to eat.

I am loving your reviews..

Thank you for joining along :goodvibes

Hi there! I'm following this now, because you made some truly yummy choices. :)

Hello and thanks for coming along for the ride :thumbsup2

I can't wait to go to the Sci-Fi, it looks like so much fun and the food not too bad. Love me a good chocolate milkshake!

I'm sure you will have a ton of fun - the atmosphere is amazing :)

We love the Sc-Fi, the atmosphere is so cool in there :cool1:

Agreed, agreed, agreed :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just spent a most enjoyable hour reading all your reviews and thoroughly enjoyed them :thumbsup2

Thank you very, very much :goodvibes

Yay! An update.
Sci-fi looks great. I can't wait to try it in May. I have been to Disney like 8 times and have never been there.

You should go - like I said food isn't bad and the surroundings are great!!

great update and cute picture of the two of you in the car...worth the wait.

Thank you so much :goodvibes

Love the picture of you two at Sci Fi! That chili looks delicious, but I'm disappointed. I thought the spinach dip was supposed to be super cheesy and flavorful-- maybe it was an off day?? (I've never had it)

Thank you! I'm not sure what was up with the spinach dip - I just asked my husband and he said he thought it was still good so maybe I just love cheese a little too much :rotfl2:

Hi. I just found your dining reviews and read through the whole thread. I love them. You are very funny yourself too. I will read your trip report too. Looks great and loving all the pictures. Can't wait for the rest.

Thank you very much :goodvibes

I just found your reviews and I can't wait for more!

Thank you!

Just been catching up with your reviews, they are great, and looks like you had a great time. :)

Love Sci Fi for the atmosphere, the lack of great food doesn't seem to matter when you're having your meal in a car. :)

Thanks for posting, looking forward to the rest. :)

Yep, when else can you hitchhike with strangers while enjoying milkshakes :rotfl:

Glad to see more posts from you. I'm looking forward to hearing about how your final toatls work out. We've just completed our third day and I've been trying to keep up a live report, tough but fun. Loving your choices and commentary!

Ooooh, I will have to check out your live report :thumbsup2

Still reading along!!

Thanks for hanging in there :goodvibes

Photobucket and I are on the outs too. :sad2:

I'm glad you enjoyed Sci Fi. I agree, the atmosphere is too cool! The burgers are pretty good too! And I'm making a mental note about that chili...

I have soooo enjoyed your reviews so far! I am the same way - I love to pick a restaurant for the atmosphere!!!! Can't wait to read more!:wizard:

Great Sci Fi review! I love the atmosphere there too!

My DH and DS haven't yet been there, and I can't wait for them to see it in May!:goodvibes

Just read all the reviews! Definitely making me hungry. We did DxDp last year, decided it was too much (money, time, and food) this year. Your reviews, however, make me want to jump for it......

Must stay strong....;)

One night I sat and read all of your reviews and then realized that I was too new to the board to be able to find you again. I just sat and went through pages trying to find your reviews to see if you completed and whether or not you felt that the dxddp was worth it.

Now I am subbing so I don't lose your post again.

The reviews are AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter