The Great Pin Adventure

AZ JazzyJ

<font color=teal>The Talented One<br><font color=p
We are approaching the deadline for ordering pins and materials for the lanyards and cards for The Great Pin Adventure. Anyone interested in any of these, please let me know.

If you are attending the pin meet, check the Attendee list to make sure everyone in your party is accounted for.

If you are not able to attend the pin meet, but are interested in getting a pin and lanyard, please let me know.

Any questions or requests should go to Arizona Jeff in an e-mail. As a reminder, to receive these items, we are trading one Disney pin for the pin/lanyard/card set. It is just like Cast Member trading, you pick the pin you want to trade. Any pin accepted at the parks is welcomed. Thanks to everyone who has contacted me.

Jeff

Keeping this out front for you Jeff....

Did you keep a list of those of us who couldn't attend and all ready wrote to you? If not, I'M BACK. I would love to be a part of this, but I can't be there in body, just mind...what ever there is left of it.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter