The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

tumblr_mscs2w5sSc1qzbd7vo1_500.gif

i hate when people are like "NICK GRIMSHAW HAS SUCH A NICE SPEAKING VOICE!!!" yes that's why he has a radio show what r u missing here

Why are all of my celebrity crushes so much older than me. I think my youngest is 28.

the only celebrity my age I like is Freddie Highmore

220px-Freddie_Highmore_2013_(Straighten_Crop).jpg

my friend and I agreed we could handle being his sister wives. He was the only reason we tried watching Bates Motel.

I really think it's pointless to have a celebrity crush. U wanna know why?? It's because I know there are tons of fans of that same person who also love them the same way. Which mean 99% that celebrity won't be your boyfriend or girlfriend. That's why I find it better to find a regular boyfriend or girlfriend that's your age. I myself don't have a girlfriend but I'm just stating the truth here.

the only celebrity my age I like is Freddie Highmore

my friend and I agreed we could handle being his sister wives. He was the only reason we tried watching Bates Motel.

I was going to start calling this 19 year old guy on ANTM one of my celebrity crushes. Just so I could be like "see, my age!" but then I realized he's not really a celebrity, and then he got REAL annoying. So.

oh my daggum word.

HIGH N00N
SPF 110 needed right now. Blazing fury

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter