The HHN22 when are ya going list

We will be there for our first HHN on 10/11 and probably 10/12. I am so excited to hear about everyones experiences there before we go, and to make more plans.

We will also be going on October 11 for the first time ever. I am super excited. Spending the afternoon and doing SnS, hopefully we can fit everything in!

Hi Mr. Duck!

There's a change on my details as well:

Remove "Hopefully" in "Hopefully UTH Tour on Sept. 29th" :goodvibes

Thank you!

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

I will be there opening night. Doing UTH the next day at 10a.m. and will probably be back later for a second night at HHN...unless we decided to go to Howl O Scream at Busch Gardens...but I'm not at all excited about it, so probably not.

Hi Donald Duck!

We'll be waiting until we arrive to get our tickets because we purchased our day passes from undercovertourist and plan to purchase our HHN tickets with the Stay and Scream rate at guest services, but our plan is to go on Thursday, October 4, probably with the Express Pass.

I'm sorry that I had to cancel on the Friday's RIP tour, but with 4 in our party doing HHNs, the limit of 10 would have prevented all 4 from going.

Them switching to 10 peeps makes no sense to me at all.

Will miss ya this year homie..

Where's RAPstar? Haven't seen him this year posting for his trip?? As a matter of fact, haven't seen for a long time...

Marquibiri

I've got the rush of fear pass. I'm not sure yet which nights I'll be going. I'm here until Oct 14.
I just set foot on Orlando ground...

Went tonight. Had to leave early as DH is ill. We'll be finishing the rest tomorrow.

Was really looking forward to walking dead house but overall a little disappointed.Silent Hill was pretty good though and Gothic.

I didn't like the scareactors roaming everywhere. As a few were on their own the impact wasn't as great as when you walk through the scare zones they have done in previous years.

Will go again tomorrow and finish off the rest of the houses.

Littlenemo said:
Went tonight. Had to leave early as DH is ill. We'll be finishing the rest tomorrow.

Was really looking forward to walking dead house but overall a little disappointed.Silent Hill was pretty good though and Gothic.

I didn't like the scareactors roaming everywhere. As a few were on their own the impact wasn't as great as when you walk through the scare zones they have done in previous years.

Will go again tomorrow and finish off the rest of the houses.

The lack of scare zones really puts a damper on things. The park is simply too small and well lit to make the roaming scare actors effective. This was the worst HHN we have been too.

HowlOScream was a lot better than HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter