The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

Hi. I'm not sure if this park planning itinerary has been mentioned here before. I was lurking on the Dis boards :rolleyes1last year before our last trip when I found this site:
wdwparkhours.com/vacation-planning
It is a great calendar that you can customize yourself. I was able to download it, add our dates, highlight our park for each day, and add in our ADRs.
On the back I printed out Phone numbers for our resort, WDW dining,and a couple of others that I forget right now. Once I trimmed it to size I laminated it. It stayed in my purse all week. The only other info we took with us was the Unofficial tour plan for the park we were visiting that day (a photocopy that I also laminated). The laminating is a great idea to combat the humidity, wet rides (Kali), spilled sodas, and unexpected monsoon rains.
Sorry I cant show you my copy of the calendar, but I can't add attachments or post links yet.

I really like this- it is concise and easily copied and pasted to a word doc for extra editing. I like to make a small binder that keeps everything in order- I leave it in the room and carry a laminated copy of a 3x5 size card w/ ridemax instructions, adr #'s, park hours etc. You are right about the lamination! Monsoon downpours have hit us on almost every trip! Luckily they didn't last long! :)

Here is a daily itinerary card that I have just made. I don't want to take a large binder with a bunch of info into the park with me, and since we don't have hoppers this plan should work perfect (I hope!). I've made it just under 6 x 8" so that I can laminate it and it will fit in my vera bradley mini hipster that I plan on taking with me into the parks. For parks like MK where there's more planning in terms of rides I plan on making more cards then hole punching them and putting them on a keyring together. I'm also going to make one with a calendar of all our reservations and another with all the flight/hotel info and confirmations. Let me know if anyone gets any use out of this one and I can upload the others once they're made. :thumbsup2

hollywoodo studios upload file.pub

Nice job! :thumbsup2 I think that will be perfect for all your daily info in the parks!

There really is some cute clip art here...I am not a big planner I learned that on the last WDW trip we took...We had more fun when we just played it by ear...The only thing I plan is the ADRs of course...That's the fun part.....Alot of times we split up as we tend to be a big group..:cool1:

I just posted pics of my planning journal on my PTR. They are posted on the last page or you can follow the link in my very first post of the PTR. I had fun making it--hope you have fun looking at it! :goodvibes

Wow! I'm subbing to this! I'm so happy to find all you fellow planners on here! It's nice to see that being obsessive over the Trip Planning is actually pretty normal! Big thank you to all of you!!

Awesome thread idea. I am busy working on my planning journal and will post pics soon. I am scrapbooking mine so it might take a while :laughing:

can anyone post their list of important phone numbers???? ive been trying to search but the lists i find dont seem to have all that many numbers on them! THANKS!

Does anyone have an Attractions/Shows Checklist for each park?

I'm looking to make a list of the "must-do" attractions/shows for each park. Thanks!

I'm having trouble opening the 4shared file. Keeps saying it's inactive. Please.......say it isn't so! I'd love to see all the fun-ness that's in that file!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter