The Incredibles-Are they at Disneyland

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
Are the Incredibles there?
The whole family?
Do they have masks, or painted faces?
Is Dash there?

Are they at the Block Party Bash? Anywhere else we can find them?

Thanks! :flower:

We stopped by DCA yesterday and we saw them there. It was Mr.& Mrs. Incredible. I didn't notice if the rest of the family was there. They were infront of the animation building the first time we saw them and later they were hanging across from Playhouse Disney. Hope this helps.

I saw them in the Hollywood Backlot area of DCA also. None of the kids, just the parents. They are wearing masks.

I didn't have much luck finding them there...I did see Mr. Incredible once at the Hollywood backlot like someone else posted, but not Mr. and Mrs. together...

We did see them at the Block party bash....there is one in each zone. We saw 2 zones and saw Mr. Incredible in one, and Frozone in the other...

One time at DCA we saw them just coming out the CM door to take autographs. It was sooooo neat to see Frozone "skating" up the street to his spot. he looked like he was really skating.

In my experience, if the park is slow, Mr. and Mrs. will post together. This past weekend, they had separate lines since it was so busy. I haven't seen the kids, but I'm not there as often as some lucky folks around here.

oooh, my son would love to see Frozone!!

Thanks for all your info!

They do have the Incredibles in the Hollywood Backlot, and as someone said earlier if it isn't too busy they will pose together. I asked a CM about the kids and they said the kids are too busy with school to come to California Adventures, so I guess that means they aren't showing up.

Never have seen Frozone, that would be cool! (pun intended)

You will only find them in DCA, as far as I know.

I haven't seen them scheduled to DL, thus far.

Usually found in the Animation building, and sometimes outside it.

Someone said they were masks, although this isn't quite accurate.

To keep the 3d animated feel of the characters, these are not "face" costumes. Instead they are giant plastinized heads (a la mickey).

Disney is trying a new apoxy for character "tops", which is more flexible and comfortable.

These are the first characters that have these per my knowledge.

-tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter