The Irvine's and Dendy's do Disney together....Disney will NEVER be the same!!!

bouncycat

DIS Veteran
All right, due to popular demand, I'm gonna get this started!!! Sorry it took me so long, a birthday got in the way!! :lmao:

After FINALLY getting our dates together, we decided on June 27th to July 1st. My bestest buddy in the whole wide world is graduating from college with her accounting degree, so what a better time to go to Disney!!?? :confused3 So, again with the military deals....love them things LOL We are booked in SSR for 4 nights, in a 2 bedroom villa!!! Also new for this year's military plan is deluxe dining, instead of just the regular. So.....nothing less of DELUXE all the way for my buddy!!!! So....here's the start, next up is the cast, come one, come all, help me make this a trip of a lifetime for my buddy Sylvia!!!!!!

Thanks!!! And welcome!!!!! I got it all planned out, just gotta make sure the pictures are loaded. I don't have any of my friends loaded as of right now, but I'm working on it!!! :) I hope it is a fun trip....for all of us, It's gonna be a trip of a lifetime!!!

All right, time for the cast!!!! Now, as I said above, this trip is for my bestest bud, she's graduating from college with an accounting degree. They now live WAY TOO FAR away from us, and we haven't seen them in about 2 years :scared1: So....this is the guest of honor and myself. She is just an awesome person!!!

disney024-1.jpg

this was at disney 2 years ago for my birthday. We had an awesome day!!! The pictures that I have of my friend's kids are a little older. Her son, he's a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!! He is Haden, and is now 7, he was 4 in this picture.

disney023-1.jpg

Sylvia's daughter and my son...same day. I believe her daughter was 12 in this picture, and my son was 9. Christina is now 14, will be 15 when we go, and Tyler will be 12 when we go!!

disney022-1.jpg

We're also taking my step daughter Samantha, AKA Sami. She's a disney nut like me, and we decided to include her in this trip, and haven't thought twice about it!! This was taken at Sea World yesterday.

seaworldchristmasdisney079.jpg

I'm not sure if my friend's DH will come, if he does, that'll be awesome, if he doesn't, well, we'll deal with that when the time comes. This is Greg when he made Chief for the CG. Him and Chris went to their schooling for the CG MANY years ago, and we've all been close ever since.

396.jpg

Last but not least, my DH can come on this trip!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!! :cool1: He's a grumpy fan, cause that's how crowds make him sometimes :rolleyes1 He puts up with my disney obsessions, and for that, I love him even more!!! :hug: This was us right before christmas when we went for a day...hey Dana, there's my tigger santa hat!!!!!

seaworldchristmasdisney015.jpg

And, one more recent of Tyler. Since he's bigger now!!

Samisbirthdaytrip002.jpg

And this is Sami and her Daddy!!! She's a big Daddy's girl, and doesn't get to spend enough time with him at all. We get her as much as we can, and enjoy our time with her. Wouldn't DREAM of not taking her this trip!!

Samisbirthdaytrip005.jpg

and, one last one, the guest of honor at her best!!!!

HPIM0131.jpg

and Chris in uniform....LOVE this picture!!!
chrisunderway.jpg

My Dad and Step mom are coming out for the last day to hang out with us, so I guess I should include them too!!!
Image245.jpg

So, that's a few pictures of everyone!!! Next up, starting with the plan of attack!!!!

What a wonderful way to celebrate! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!! It will be fun. We can sit at a table, playing cards for a week, and have a blast!!! So being at disney for 4 nights and 5 days....god help them!!! :rolleyes1 We're using the military deals, so I didn't bat an eye once at doing this for my friend. She's helped us SOOOO Much in the past, and this is something small to get her back!! :love: I got a good plan with food, and days, so stay tuned!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO SO GLAD YOU STARTED YOUR PTR :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I love your pictures. I think pictures always bring people into the report when they know who they are following. Your friend looks like she is fun to be around. I love her hat in the fishing picture :laughing:.

Looking for those birthday pictures :surfweb:.

Thanks guys!!!! yep, it's started. FINALLY found time after a busy birthday weekend!!! I'll start updating the plan here soon....maybe going to look at trading in my car tonight, so we'll see how much time we have!!! :) Gald ya'll made it!!!!

There's actually a funny story behind that hat....take ya back 3 years ago, and my friend here surprised my dad for his 60th birthday at MGM, almost made him spill coffee all over himself!! She got him a flamingo hat, and my dad got her this crab hat for her 30'th birthday. He surprised her by coming down and being there for that. So it's gone back and forth between those two. Wonder what my dad will do for the graduation??? I can't wait to see!!! LOL

Before I get on with arrival day, I'll post sea world pics. This was for my birthday, Sami came down to spend it with me, and I'm glad she did!!!!

You saw the picture of Sami in front of the waterfall, here's Tyler.

seaworldchristmasdisney088.jpg

Here is a bird we found in the manatee section, don't ask, the bird was exercising!! Cute bird tho!!!

seaworldchristmasdisney102.jpg

this was a place in the underwater manta viewing area that the kids could pop their head into the tank from underneath...it was pretty cool!!

seaworldchristmasdisney088.jpg

And by the way....manta the ride was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Here's them petting the stingrays...

seaworldchristmasdisney108.jpg

and Chris inside shark encounter

seaworldchristmasdisney144.jpg

Last but not least, SHAMU!!!

seaworldchristmasdisney166.jpg

Overall it was a good day, little windy, but nice. I wore my new sketchers shoes, and they are WONDERFUL!!! I want another pair now!!! I wasn't hurting by the end of the day...nothing!!! We then went to fl mall and got some stuff, I got 2 shirts, one grumpy for Chris, and one grumpy for me. So, good day all around!!

Alright....we've gotten to arrival day!!!

We arrive on June 27th, it's a sunday. I decided to let Chris and Sylvia go fishing, as long as our boat is fixed, they used to go all the time in the keys, and they miss it. So I figured it would relax them. Check in for SSR is at 4, so we'll probably get there around then, and get settled into our room. Dinner this night is at Kona...I LOVED Kona when we were there in may....so we wanted to do it again. Plus I want me and Syl to have a pineapple drink together!!! :worship: After that, we'll go back to our room, and get ready for the first park day. We're getting the 4 day military tickets, and I'm TRYING to get away with not adding the hoppers. We can if we need to, but I'm really trying not to. Since we're going deluxe this trip, it's costing quite a bit, so adding hoppers would just add more to it!! If we wanna go somewhere else the first day, I'll add the hoppers. But I'm waiting on that one. We do have deluxe dining, which I'm exstatic about, so stay tuned for more ADR's!!!!

All right, now we're on to the first full park day. I chose AK because my friend and her kids haven't been there before, and want to see it. We have an 8:05 am ADR for Donald's safari breakfast, and I'm pretty excited about that!! After that, we'll jump on the safari, and work our way around the park. I do want my friend to see FOLK, and possibly the Nemo show, since those are pretty cool. I have CS slated for lunch, and an open spot for dinner. Maybe we'll eat at our resort, or find something else to do. I didn't want to schedule everything, so we have some flexibility. AK has EMH this night, so we may stay, or go back for that. Overall, not much else planned for this day, I'm excited about the character breakfast, and how Haden will react to the characters.

Sounds like a great first day :thumbsup2. I enjoyed the day at AK when you and Tyler joined us. It was so nice, hotter than Hades, but nice.....:rotfl:. I wish I lived closer so we could do that more often. I know your friend is going to love the Lapu Lapu, if she likes adult beverages. It was the most delish drink I have ever had. We are going to eat at Kona again too, but we are going to try dinner this time. The last two times it was for lunch. I told Dale that even if a hamburger isn't on the menu they will cook him one :lmao:.

I got my release from the doctor today :woohoo:. I get to join the real world again next week. I have all the respect in the world for SAHM, I just don't think it is for me. I also got my new camera and lens so we are gonna head down to the beach tomorrow so I can take pictures. I'm also gonna get me a washtub size margarita.........:lmao:.

I hope you have a great weekend.

I love the Sea World pictures. I really might try to work that in one day of our trip. If I get someone to work for me the on May 22 and 23rd we may use those days to go to SW and US...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a plan in the making :idea:.

NO wonder a Lapu Lapu is so strong...........:lmao:

1 ounce Myer's Rum

½ ounce Bacardi 151

Scorpion Mix (consists of half-and-half sour mix and orange juice)

Enough ice to chill it, crushed so it fits in the pineapple

Sounds like a great first day :thumbsup2. I enjoyed the day at AK when you and Tyler joined us. It was so nice, hotter than Hades, but nice.....:rotfl:. I wish I lived closer so we could do that more often. I know your friend is going to love the Lapu Lapu, if she likes adult beverages. It was the most delish drink I have ever had. We are going to eat at Kona again too, but we are going to try dinner this time. The last two times it was for lunch. I told Dale that even if a hamburger isn't on the menu they will cook him one :lmao:.

I got my release from the doctor today :woohoo:. I get to join the real world again next week. I have all the respect in the world for SAHM, I just don't think it is for me. I also got my new camera and lens so we are gonna head down to the beach tomorrow so I can take pictures. I'm also gonna get me a washtub size margarita.........:lmao:.

I hope you have a great weekend.

I love the Sea World pictures. I really might try to work that in one day of our trip. If I get someone to work for me the on May 22 and 23rd we may use those days to go to SW and US...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a plan in the making :idea:.

OOOO playing with the new lense!!! That sounds like fun!!! I want to get Chris some new lenses but they are SOOOO expensive!!! I do like SW, but only like once a year. Not like I like Disney. Glad to hear you can go back to work too....that's awesome. I don't think staying home would be for me either....I'd get too bored, but I just MIGHT get my Mickey cross stitch done!!! LOL I saw what was in the Lapu Lapu....I only needed one boy!! :) I knew it was strong.....but not THAT strong!!!! I hope you had a good weekend.....mine was okay, got my bedroom painted yesterday, it was a present for Christmas from my aunt, and it looks GOOD!!!! Now I gotta do the rest of the house, and I got DH's okay to make the spare room my disney room!!!! :cool1: Now I just gotta go find stuff!!! LOL Anyways I'll update the second park day here pretty soon!!!

So....second full park day. This day I got slated for DHS. I figured we'd eat at the TS in the resort real quick, and then head to the park. We all last went to this park almost 4 years ago for my dad's 60th birthday, my friend Syl surprised my dad, he had NO CLUE she was coming, and she walked up to him, he had a full cup of coffee, and put her arms around his waist!!! he almost spilled his coffee all over himself. That would have been bad, cause it was february, and it was COLD!!! So, there's new stuff there, and I know Haden will like the stunt show. We have an 11am lunch ressie for 50's prime time cafe, and a 7:25 pm dinner ressie at Sci Fi. Ialso would like to see fantasmic, since I've never seen that before. So...that's our second full park day!! We will probably go back to the resort and go for a swim during the days, since it's june, it'll be HOT HOT HOT!!!

So....second full park day. This day I got slated for DHS. I figured we'd eat at the TS in the resort real quick, and then head to the park. We all last went to this park almost 4 years ago for my dad's 60th birthday, my friend Syl surprised my dad, he had NO CLUE she was coming, and she walked up to him, he had a full cup of coffee, and put her arms around his waist!!! he almost spilled his coffee all over himself. That would have been bad, cause it was february, and it was COLD!!! So, there's new stuff there, and I know Haden will like the stunt show. We have an 11am lunch ressie for 50's prime time cafe, and a 7:25 pm dinner ressie at Sci Fi. Ialso would like to see fantasmic, since I've never seen that before. So...that's our second full park day!! We will probably go back to the resort and go for a swim during the days, since it's june, it'll be HOT HOT HOT!!!

I am looking forward to going to DHS, even if it isn't my favorite park. We didn't get to go in Sept because the day we had scheduled to go there is the day we had to leave and come home. Dallas and I love TSM so that is what we will hit first. I didn't plan an ADR for DHS because Sci Fi is the only place Dale and Dallas will eat and I really don't want to eat there this time. I have got to plan a resort day for us too.

Third full park day....MK!!! This is my favorite park, for obvious and sentimental reasons. This is also the park we last visited with my friend, so I didn't schedule it right off. For breakfast, we have Crystal Palace booked, that was Chris's contribution!! HAHA it is at 8:25 in the morning, so we'll have to be there early!! We'll run around the park, have lunch where we may fall, and I have a dinner ressie at Tony's at 7:05 pm. I really liked Tony's last time, and Chris has ALWAYS wanted to eat there....so we're going!

My parents should be showing up sometime in the evening on this day...so they can participate with us the NEXT day!! :)

on another note, Sami wants me to make her shirts, I made her the one for Sea World, and now she's hooked. So, I spent a very long time on the creative disign board the other night, and found a bunch of patterns. So, looks like I'll be making shirts!!! I don't mind, it's actually pretty fun!! Anyways, I'm off work today, heading down to the VA, wish me luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter