The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Allright.. settle down everryone, I am here the party can now start![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]:banana: :banana:
[/FONT]

sunny? i'm sorry what weather system are you looking at? :confused: its soo not sunny here in orange,

Yes, indeedy, Sara, bright beautiful sun here in North County, San Deigo! I just absolutely love it pouring in my home! :sunny: I will say it is a tad bit chilly for my liking, 55 degrees. :cold: But it will warm up!

Yes, indeedy, Sara, bright beautiful sun here in North County, San Deigo! I just absolutely love it pouring in my home! :sunny: I will say it is a tad bit chilly for my liking, 55 degrees. :cold: But it will warm up!

At first it looked sunny out, but now the rain clouds are coming in. We shall see.

Just a thought for new name, Misfits get off the island.

What do you think?

Yes, please... a mug for each of us. Yum!... Who shall bring the smores? I can bring the marshmallows. :)

I Think its the alarm clock he hates, cause his GF *cough* *cough* forced him to stay on the phone an talk with her till midnight her time! ;) :lmao:

Your poor dear - you better take something for that *cough* cough*.

I Think its the alarm clock he hates, cause his GF *cough* *cough* forced him to stay on the phone an talk with her till midnight her time! ;) :lmao:

Well I think that is awesome!!! :hug:

I will bring the marshmallows, I love TONS on my hot chocolate! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter