The July 17-20th shutdown is over. Everything is Great Now!

I just hope all our information will be secure from hacking. Doing so much business with China worries me.

Is my bar too low that I’m hoping that it just comes back online and all of my reservations are actually still there (as booked)?
Oh please I panicked today. I looked at MDE on my laptop and none o_Oof my plans were there. When I went onto my tablet they were there. Thank God someone told me to screen shot all my plans and save them. Which I did last week. Heading there Monday.

Is my bar too low that I’m hoping that it just comes back online and all of my reservations are actually still there (as booked)?
Oh please I panicked today. I looked at MDE on my laptop and none o_Oof my plans were there. When I went onto my tablet they were there. Thank God someone told me to screen shot all my plans and save them. Which I did last week. Heading there Monday.

Just attempted to login and be nosy. (is that counterproductive at all?) Loaded as normal, dashboard, ressies and points there.

what shutdown! I call a sham!! 🥸

I thought the web site was down?

I forgot today was the 17th and just searched for a reservation.

I’m waiting on ROFR… so not a member yet. But I’ve always been able to click a resort and select days and stuff to see the total points. Now it just shows links for points charts.

We amazingly received our new PVB points from a re-sale purchase uploaded yesterday (Sometime between Friday afternoon and early Saturday morning) and I was able to speak immediately with member services at 9 AM EST to book 3 days in a studio for the back half of my April 2022 trip. I was shocked to see the membership/points showing for PVB as I was thinking I wouldn't see them until late July or early August due to this shutdown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter