The Learning Curve

Whew. I thought I was a thread killer there for a moment.
I just found a second bag that I can use once I get more stuff. Its a Coleman Powermate bag for a Coleman spotlight that stopped working. We had some extra memory foam from a memory foam topper that we cut down for a smaller bed, so I'm going to use that in my larger bag for protection. OR I may just put the smaller bag in the larger bag and add the extras in as well.

So what kind of bag does everyone else use?

Just found this: Check your color vision....

http://www.spectralcolor.com/game/huetest_kiosk

Thought it was interesting.

I scored a 4!:yay:

SEDF - Nah, you can't kill this thread, lol.

Bags are kind of an interesting subject. And yours are maybe a bit unusual - maybe - but WTH? Whatever works for you.

I started off with a Slingshot 100 when I first got my dSLR. Then I got a Crumpler 6MDH, which is what I use now. It's gotten kind of "frumpy". I'd like to go back to a Slingshot, maybe a bigger size.

You may be interested in a bag that Sam's Club sells if you have one near you. It's very much like the Slingshot, but it's generic and is a lot cheaper. The beauty of these bags is that you can a) put a lot of gear in them, b) wear them on your back, and c) keep it on your back but slide it around front to take your gear out comfortably and safely. You should check them out to see if you like them. You might not need it now, but someday you might need a bigger bag.

Copied from the "black foamie thingwebsite". :rotfl:

2. Less annoying to others. In turning my flash to the side or to point behind me, I would risk blasting other people directly in the face with flash. This piece of black foam keeps that from happening. I now direct my flash over people’s heads, and no flash hits people directly in the eyes.

I wish more people understood this! I'm still a newbie at the whole world of photography, but as I learn I'm still reminding myself that no matter how much I "CAN" take a picture, there are still places I will NOT take a picture.

And on a similar note, I have never seen anyone take pictures on dark rides that didn't annoy me. Even with no flash that 2"+ LCD "ghost light" floating around in the boat in front of me was never intended to be part of the ride or the experience.

If I have to look past a bright hovering LCD to see the pirate wife chase her husband in circles then someone is being inconsiderate.:mad:
Use the eyepiece and keep a small piece of black tape to cover the power light people!:rolleyes1

So funny that someone else uses the black foamie thing:lmao: I use mine as a macro backdrop as well. I recently bought a few more at Michaels for .99.

While on the diffuser topic. Before DS broke it I had a very very small strip of paper along the edge of the diffuser that said "you're a star". It always got a natural smile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter